Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do Skills stack in Formation (Decrease Enemy Defense)

4 posters

Go down

How do Skills stack in Formation (Decrease Enemy Defense) Empty How do Skills stack in Formation (Decrease Enemy Defense)

Post by cashal Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Howdy all,

Been playing the game for about a month now and really enjoying it.

I have 4 creatures in my formation (All 4 have Decrease Enemy defense) and had questions about how they are applied in combat.

My assumption:
Enemy player has 10,000 Defense.

I have 4 creatures each who decrease enemy defense by 10%.

First will decrease 10,000 to 9,000. . . Second will decrease the 9,000 by 10% again to 8,100, Third by 10% again to 7,290. . . ect

Guess what I mean to ask is
1) Do they stack sum (10% x 5 = 50%)?
2) Stack with dimishing returns(like above)
3) Stack in some weird formula way I'm not aware of
4) Don't stack at all.

Thank you

cashal

Back to top Go down

How do Skills stack in Formation (Decrease Enemy Defense) Empty Re: How do Skills stack in Formation (Decrease Enemy Defense)

Post by faithnomorex Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 pm

cashal wrote:
4) Don't stack at all.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

How do Skills stack in Formation (Decrease Enemy Defense) Empty Re: How do Skills stack in Formation (Decrease Enemy Defense)

Post by Miggy Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am

you can only have 1 skill Type active in your team at a time ( agility/ DeD / DEA/ IPA .... etc.)
but if you level up the SKILL of your monster the affect is greater... think 25% at Skill(20) for Ded, Dea, IPA, Agility, IPD....
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatPsalmguy Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 am

Same skills do not stack. The game will use the skill from the first one in your formation if you have multiples of the same.

ThatPsalmguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down