Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Grand Opening! Construction Sale- DS Quickie Mart

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Grand Opening! Construction Sale- DS Quickie Mart Empty Pre-Grand Opening! Construction Sale- DS Quickie Mart

Post by omie511 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:59 pm

New Store Open to the Public!

Hi Everyone! In the process of setting up my store. I've listed everything available from my main account, still a few hundred monsters to add.

While Im setting this up, I thought I'd go ahead and see if anyone was interested in what I've got...always in need of room!
*Should have a full listing up by the end of the week!

Currency = EP and anything from the Wishlist section at the bottom.

Check out the store below:

Rules
1) Make an offer, you never know!
2) If there isn't a price listed, it means I haven't gotten to it yet, see rule #1.
3) If the monster you are looking for has a ** next to the price, it means Im not interested in selling at the moment; however, if you really need it/want it...see rule #1.
4) Im on all the time on one of my accounts. Send me a PM or shoot me an offer in game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag913XtslLqgdGVkcXFjYUJCV1h3dy1RVUo2NGtONEE&usp=sharing

WishList -
Great Evolution Soul
AA Sin Demons (Not the 13BP ones)
Flame Kag

Special Items for Sale - Not on the List Yet (Make an Offer)

AA Repulsive Reptendo
A Moonlight Selene
A+ Torrent Rusalka
A+ Spearhunter Adrdeyuna
A+ Glamorous Alraune
A+ Blizzard Mandrill (Covert Program Monster)
A+ Tanamo-no-Mae
A+ Lust Trap Necromancer
A Foul Fusion
A Enchanting Alraune

Good Luck!

Most active account is ID - 1532795648

Last edited by omie511 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

omie511

Back to top Go down

Pre-Grand Opening! Construction Sale- DS Quickie Mart Empty Re: Pre-Grand Opening! Construction Sale- DS Quickie Mart

Post by ImVile Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:22 pm

I've got an Elite Dragonborn. PM me if you would like to trade for it.

ImVile

Back to top Go down