Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Result of using an Epic Flame net (or other similar event items) after the event.

3 posters

Go down

Result of using an Epic Flame net (or other similar event items) after the event. Empty Result of using an Epic Flame net (or other similar event items) after the event.

Post by borix Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:06 am

Ok the small printing says: "After the event is done, using an Epic Flame Net on the items screen will change it into a My EP and a My BP".

Does this mean that you get a My EP and My BP added to your items or will it work like a My Elixir regenerating your EP and BP points?

Just wanting to make sure before I decide to keep or use the one I have.

borix

Back to top Go down

Result of using an Epic Flame net (or other similar event items) after the event. Empty Re: Result of using an Epic Flame net (or other similar event items) after the event.

Post by B$ Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:10 am

Sounds like 1 of each instead of just giving a myelixir
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Result of using an Epic Flame net (or other similar event items) after the event. Empty Re: Result of using an Epic Flame net (or other similar event items) after the event.

Post by borix Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 am

But will the My EP and BP be used directly or do you get the items (so you can use them later)?

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 am

1 of each will go to your gift box

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am

Nice. Thank you.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down