Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiting DS and selling my stuff

+4
DarkShinigami
Mortium
Zedakis
willsgame
8 posters

Go down

Quiting DS and selling my stuff Empty Quiting DS and selling my stuff

Post by willsgame Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 am

Full list of everything i have for sale, Email offers to Willsgame2000@yahoo.com

Anna 99

Sphinx 70
Hydra 70
Sky Dragon 70
Fafnir 70
Pit 70 AGI(2)
Beelzebub 70
Asura 70 ATK+(2)
Abyss 70
Djinn 70 Preemptive ATK(3)
NWD 70
Flame 70
Ladon 70
Shock 70
Bee Queen 70

Naga+
uncouth+
Flesh+
Cent+
GHW+
WWE+
Scaled+
Void+ x3
Pabs+
Flame+
Shock+ x2
Beelzebub+
Glutt +

Whale
Massacre
Dragon Knight
Commander
Bayard
Mandrake
Blight
Sphinx
Uncouth
Witch
Purification
Sky dragon
Naga
FBF
Pure Dark
Sloth

83 EP
120 BP
2 Monster limit+
13 Elixer

Last edited by willsgame on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Skill lvls)

willsgame

Back to top Go down

Quiting DS and selling my stuff Empty wuw

Post by Zedakis Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:49 am

what are you looking to get?

Zedakis

Back to top Go down

Quiting DS and selling my stuff Empty Re: Quiting DS and selling my stuff

Post by willsgame Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:28 am

ToxicbeastX wrote:what are you looking to get?

Well at 1$ each the ep and bp alone are 200. So I'm looking to get at least 300 for the lot. I'm not breaking it up unless I Absolutly can't get close to what I want for everything together.

willsgame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:37 am

Three.....hundred.....dollars???

For a game out two months?

You could get a level 85 WoW character with great items for that much.

http://www.playerauctions.com/wow-account/

I surely don't understand the economy of this game!
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by willsgame Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:44 am

The economy is simple. 1$=100soul points. 100 soul points = 1 ep/bp in the in app store. Most A+ foe for 10-15 ep with ghw and bee types going for less and elites going or as much as 45. So in all honesty asking 300 is like a bulk deal from SAMs club.

willsgame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:46 am

Seems excessive to me! But who am I to judge. If people are willing to pay that much, good luck to them.

Half an iPad for some cards in a game. Lol.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShinigami Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:01 am

Interesting...$300 for Everything?

as far as what i know their prices dropped when it turns to cash

1ep is no longer a $1

DarkShinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:24 am

Won't selling that all together be rather hard? Ignoring the cost, that's a LOT of stuff to trade over to another person. And who would go first? You trade all of that in the game and hope they keep their word and send you the money after? I really don't see anyone sending you $300 first in good faith. That's a good chunk of money. And if you go first and they don't follow up... well, you just wasted a lot of time.

Just saying, you may have to part that out whether you want to or not. But who knows, spending $300 on this game sounds insane to me so maybe there are people that will do nonsensical things. Selling it in parts just seems safer for all involved considering it would be so easy to screw one another over.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 am

willsgame wrote:The economy is simple. 1$=100soul points. 100 soul points = 1 ep/bp in the in app store. Most A+ foe for 10-15 ep with ghw and bee types going for less and elites going or as much as 45. So in all honesty asking 300 is like a bulk deal from SAMs club.
Except nobody's buying BP for 100 soul points. They'd just buy EP (for $0.90 each, in bulk using the 11-for-10 deal), and then trade them for BP at at least 6-to-1.

And if they wanted to pay cash for potions, it would also be a lot safer to do it through the app than to trust a stranger.. you'd have to sell at a discount to what ATEAM is selling them for.

You'd have better luck selling the monsters piecemeal, I think. They have value (assuming that this wouldn't be violating the games T&C, of course).

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 am

It definitely violates t&c so user beware is the motto.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 am

You should at least post some screen shots of the stuff if you want some serious offers.

Also, since you want to talk economics... The goods are on a secondary market and can't demand primary market prices. Also, it's traditional to discount prices when selling in bulk.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Leirza Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 am

Dafuq, you're quitting Wills :/

God damn it...

Leirza

Back to top Go down

Post by willsgame Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 pm

ok so lets discount then what, say 50%? .45x83 37$, people who trade bp for ep at a rate of 6-1 are stupid they cost the same, so .45x120 54$ how many ep can Anna go for? 200-300 easy. .45 x250(median) 112.50$ so on those three alone im looking at FAIRLY asking for $200. add in 30 A+'s with 14 of them max, even if i sold them at 20 ep apiece which would be a steal for some (Asura, Abyss, NWD) and highway robbery for others ( GHW and Bee Queen) your looking at 30x20x.45= 270 for the lot. oh and we havent even gotten into the 16 A's, 5 of which (fbf, bayard, sphinx, DK ruin and whale) are elites, or the two monster limit +'s. yeah i think im being fair in my asking amount. not to say I wouldnt come down to a reasonable offer, but getting offered 20$ for Anna and then the person getting mad when i decline is just silly.

willsgame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:04 pm

To be fair, if you get offered more than $20 for Anna (no, I'm not the person who offered) then I'd snap their hands off. Sure, it may have cost you more than $20 to get it because you bought a shed load of potions, but then sense and reason start to kick in and people start asking "do I really want to pay $20 for a card that's likely going to be replaced within the next 2 months with something way better"

This is just my opinion, but I bet I'm not the only one who shares it.

Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 pm

willsgame wrote:people who trade bp for ep at a rate of 6-1 are stupid they cost the same.
They cost the same if you buy them for cash.. I haven't put any cash into the game, myself. I can get BP more easily than EP in a trade.. that's just the market. The stupid part is that the developers charge the same for them, because their values aren't the same in-game.

I'll make a general point about trying to sell everything as a package.. There are like 50 monsters there. That's too many to absorb. And most people who care enough about the game to be willing to pay $100+ (or whatever) already have 90% of those, and are maybe looking for one particular monster..

Last edited by jay on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by willsgame Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 pm

jay wrote:
willsgame wrote:people who trade bp for ep at a rate of 6-1 are stupid they cost the same.
They cost the same if you buy them for cash.. I haven't put any cash into the game, myself. I can get BP more easily than EP in a trade.. that's just the market. The stupid part is that the developers charge the same for them, because their values aren't the same in-game.

even dicounting them at 6-1 rate the value is far over my asking, which is all that post was about.

willsgame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down