Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players

+15
pistolfred
KylaSkye
SwtLaotiaNix7
NghiaLe
Denna
Deathblob
FrankF
keyser sose
highbeam
Brastin
larry378
faithnomorex
Noc3
Grendel
naz
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players - Page 2 Empty Re: Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players

Post by Grendel Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:47 am

I have a question unrelated to this case, but since here are many experienced player i thought I can ask here before I open a new Topic.

everyone uses abbreviations on the names of monsters.
I think this is a great idea but there are many abbr. out there that are for monsters way before the time I started this game ^^

My question is, is there a list off all this abbreviations or is everybody using them out of there memories?

Edit: honestly I'm not trying to get you to give me some AA cards, cause none of the Cards you listed is a covert Mystic AA(thats the Form I'm trying to build already got Turvain+ and Olu reg and I don't want to waste this hard work^^)

Grendel

Back to top Go down

Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players - Page 2 Empty Re: Giving away all my stuff, no gimmicks or tricks, only ppl between levels 30 and 50 need to apply and only free players

Post by pistolfred Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:17 pm

I am level 52 my account is 28 days old. That is my case Id is 1724943048.

pistolfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:05 pm

You're more likely to find alts in that level range. And you won't know who is real or fake. You can eliminate the people that just signed up to the forum.. but there could easily be plenty of people with older accounts that have an opportunity and will probably take it.
How would you truly tell whether someone is an alt or not? Their win/loss record? That can be misleading sometimes. Their formation? Anyone with enough dedication and who has been playing for long enough might have multiple A+ms.

You're also more likely to find 'Sunday' players. Cause how many 'hardcore' people that would actually 'enjoy' the game would there be in that level range? With some of the recent events.. people like that might well be over 50.

If I were doing something like this (and I wouldn't). I would change the levels that I was looking for to 70-100. That would eliminate any people who just started the game and most of the alts. You could also more easily tell whether it is a casual player. Perhaps you would help someone who is struggling to start ranking and get their AA formation rather than some alt or complete noob.
As for why I wouldn't do something like this: most people with some dignity and self-respect wouldn't beg a complete stranger to give them his/her stuff.

And you've basically started the new thread on the forum that will be bumped up for the next half year. lol.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Event Horizon wrote:And you've basically started the new thread on the forum that will be bumped up for the next half year. lol.
Agreed. When you're done with this, you should edit the original post (especially the title) to keep it from bumping until the end of time.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by naz Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Event Horizon wrote: As for why I wouldn't do something like this: most people with some dignity and self-respect wouldn't beg a complete stranger to give them his/her stuff.

Imho it has nothing to do with the above, perhaps more with personal integrity and lets not get serious about it, the plea part was tounge-in-cheek and I refer you to an excellent post by larry, who actually got it..lol
RL doesn't leave me enough time to effectively participate in a game . I got a little bit of stuff. Why let it rot ?

oops forgot to log out this morning

naz

Back to top Go down

Post by Twylyt Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Id be more than happy to be gifted even SOME of the stuff you listed. I started just as the 6million DL thing was ending and didnt get Io.
I used to play and my phone got soaked so I am restarting you would make me really happy.
uhhm i dont have much else to say... Nas is a great rapper?

Twylyt

Back to top Go down

Post by -HOAX- Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Super generous and cool offer of you to make but I would also ask you to rethink your level restrictions, particular the bottom end of it. I have seen so many accounts quit in that range it is crazy. While I am drooling for their leader that they got out of sheer luck from a free dark summon and there has been no activity for two months, it just kills me. We do clan cleanups regularly and there is always a bunch of these accounts like that. The game is fun to them at first, you are levelling up quickly and oh my the goodies look shiny! Then you hit that area where you learn a bit and realize the commitment to get the higher end stuff. People just stop then, a lot sadly. When I saw the 6 mil download campaign I just laughed because I wonder how many true daily active players they really have. Nowhere close to 6 mil I'm sure. Anyways, besides alts, you are gonna have a lot who love it today, and quit tomorrow with all those goodies. Guess that might be unavoidable but please try to minimize it so I don't get heartbroken seeing abandoned accounts with great teams, while I struggle to get the low BP AAs and be happy with it.

-HOAX-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2