Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Veteran Needs Help/Rate/Fix From Pros like You!

3 posters

Go down

Old School Veteran Needs Help/Rate/Fix From Pros like You! Empty Old School Veteran Needs Help/Rate/Fix From Pros like You!

Post by BeastlySerenity Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:17 am

So I started playing this game early last year and I haven't logged in much of this year. I'm using an Impulse Demon team, it used to be the shit back in the day, but I'm sure I can do better now with all the newly released stuff.
I have about 75 EP to spend. Let me know what you guys think I can do with this team, regarding upgrades.

CannonFire Demon A+
Decrease Enemy Attack

Flame Kagutsuchi A+
Decrease Enemy Defense

Balrog of Rage A+
Covert Down

Hellfire Devil Asura A+
Increase Party Atk

Child of Pit A+
Agility

BeastlySerenity

Back to top Go down

Old School Veteran Needs Help/Rate/Fix From Pros like You! Empty Re: Old School Veteran Needs Help/Rate/Fix From Pros like You!

Post by applesauce Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:27 am

unless you have more specific questions, read this thread

http://www.ds-forum.com/t6980-formation-guide

applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Old School Veteran Needs Help/Rate/Fix From Pros like You! Empty Re: Old School Veteran Needs Help/Rate/Fix From Pros like You!

Post by BeastlySerenity Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 am

So would I be better off going for Hundred Flame Demon+ (IMP DOWN), or trying to build up an AA team from what that thread recommended?

BeastlySerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 am

BeastlySerenity wrote:So would I be better off going for Hundred Flame Demon+ (IMP DOWN), or trying to build up an AA team from what that thread recommended?

can u give a general idea about ur account? what lvl are you and how much resources you got?
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastlySerenity Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:12 am

I'm lvl 86, and have around 80 EP, loads of A+ monsters for trade, but lately no one seems to buy those for EP.

BeastlySerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:41 am

BeastlySerenity wrote:I'm lvl 86, and have around 80 EP, loads of A+ monsters for trade, but lately no one seems to buy those for EP.

well, the biggest change you'll notice returning to the game is that the A market is gone. not crashed; gone. With rare exceptions of exclusives and limited edition collectibles; vic, sdd, and the like. As are worth their skill. that's it.

Why did this happen?

recent massive influx of "free" (low level event reward) AAs. They're not great AAs mind you. The best of them are around 32bp, but there are getting to be a fair amount of SKILLED low-bp AAs, which basically everyone has. Hence; 5AA teams made up of predominately 30 and lower bp monsters which were free from events are essentially the "new" A team.

The event rewards are a hodgepodge of guild and species, so you can't really make a great 4x combo 5AA team with 4 critical skills out of them, but you certainly CAN make an in-guild 5AA team with health up, ipd, dea, ded FOR FREE. and from then on out you can just buy one or two AA monsters and have your 5AA 3combo team. (rarity, lv, guild).
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 pm

BeastlySerenity wrote:I'm lvl 86, and have around 80 EP, loads of A+ monsters for trade, but lately no one seems to buy those for EP.

you should have enough to go AA, if you stick with demons there are some cheap ones out like ruin, but only put AA on team if you have 2 or more. the other choice u have is to invest your eps, hopefully buying low and selling high, then when u have many hundreds, move to AA
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down