Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

password re covery

3 posters

Go down

password re covery Empty password re covery

Post by TheNil8r Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:59 pm

I emailed support on trying to recover my password on my android mytouch q lc 800 and tgey said my password is registered in my phone and in the app.
Now is tgere any tool that will allow me to view this information? I forgot my password and I am trying to remember but its to now use, I hope someone has an answer .

TheNil8r

Back to top Go down

password re covery Empty Re: password re covery

Post by jimothy_ Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:08 pm

I just emailed them regarding this, to see if there is any way to recover or reset it, since the device and account are still active/working. They basically said you're SoL in that scenario.

You can go through the help to change your password. It immediately prompts you with an error when you enter the wrong value in the old password box, so you can infinitely run through potential passwords until you find the right one without having to submit anything. That's the best I've got, but it worked for my gf (eventually).

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNil8r Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:41 am

I understand what you are saying but i belive the password i thought I placed was not yped correctly or I inputted something completely not what is in my memeory. An example would be that I believe I input robot as my password but due to screen typos i may have actually typed rbt,, or robt, or fobot, or an endless amount of possible passwords. I really dont understand why support cant retrieve your password, I still have the app in my phone and I just cant access my acount. I have alot of AA+s that took me months to get so it really is a terrible incident. The wird thing is though I still recieve ally request notifications??????

TheNil8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 am

TheNil84 - do you have an error come up in the game when it loads (other than the password error, such as "Data Transmission Failed" etc)?

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down