Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price Check on...

+2
jimothy_
Jewelguy
6 posters

Go down

Price Check on... Empty Price Check on...

Post by Jewelguy Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Lindwurm+ maxed lvl 70, agility skill lvl 20.

Also, how does a maxed agility help my formation? Thanks!
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Price Check on... Empty Re: Price Check on...

Post by jimothy_ Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 am

Around 40-45ep.

Agility affects your entire party and makes your monsters more likely to attack first in every round. Check the rest of the Q&A section, there are quite a few threads that go into more detail.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:14 pm

40-45ep is to high. AA+ team is affordable and easy to make. This make A+ form very very devalued!

Nowaday ppl pay 25-30ep for it...the most is 35ep but still a hard end bargain.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

yea with the release of new low bp AAs and the continuing devaluing of older AAs, the prices on most A cards are really dropping
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:59 pm

I still see Lind+m20 going for 40 on the boards, I figured auction prices would be a little higher. I do agree with you in general though, most agility As are down around 25-30, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Lind in that range.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:20 am

Just remeber...

You cant SELL therefore it is not the buying price

You CAN SELL <-- that is the buying price that you should be looking.

I can spam selling Lindwurn+M(20) at 70ep in the leaderboard for the heck nobody will be buying which you should not get caught on that seller price. Instead you need to find the price that is just RIGHT where the buyer DOES made the valid transition trade.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:12 am

sel, just remember, that goes two ways. just because you see people spamming the boards asking for items for any given price, that doesn't mean that sellers would sell at that price. don't believe me? try spamming "buy vic+m(20) 10 ep" and see if anyone sells. the reason why i don't usually offer price checks is that i usually don't trade the in demand monsters, so i am not very in touch with certain prices. price checks offered here on this forum are one of the driving forces behind the game's economy and one of the prime reasons why prices have crashed so bad, alongside GTeam's shenanigans. prices really started tanking badly after General Osf retired from price checking, when people started quoting the lowest buying price they see as an item's current value. but i think a 30-35 is fair for a lindwurm+m(20) in this market, though if you are patient you might still find a buyer for 40, though that is unlikely.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:27 am

Agreed! And one single past completed trade on the leaderboard or AH does not set the current price for a card either. Desperate circumstances cause people to sell for disparate prices!
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:44 pm

I understand ...thats why I said

"Instead you need to find the price that is just RIGHT where the buyer DOES made the valid transition trade."

If you sell cheap...well you can and definitely get buyers. Is the range from Free -> TOO cheap --> Very Cheap --> Cheap --> Just Right! Anything beyond "Just Right" will take more patience to find a buyer.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down