Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE ASSIST ME...I can't seem to play DS on my laptop...

+3
WorpeX
JessicaMD
Moonluminata1
7 posters

Go down

PLEASE ASSIST ME...I can't seem to play DS on my laptop... Empty PLEASE ASSIST ME...I can't seem to play DS on my laptop...

Post by Moonluminata1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Could Someone please tell me...How can i play DS on my laptop?! My cell phone will be off for about a month, and i want to play DS anyway.

Moonluminata1

Back to top Go down

PLEASE ASSIST ME...I can't seem to play DS on my laptop... Empty Re: PLEASE ASSIST ME...I can't seem to play DS on my laptop...

Post by JessicaMD Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Moonluminata1 wrote: Could Someone please tell me...How can i play DS on my laptop?! My cell phone will be off for about a month, and i want to play DS anyway.

I think you need a wi-fi enabled phone or phone-esque device!

for example, if you have an android or other phone as your normal phone, you can log in with a tablet.

or if you have an iphone you will probably need a ipad

there's a data migration restriction between android and apple accounts hence the above distinction.

I also heard (but am not sure about) that you can use an OLD android phone that has no call reception, but has wireless to play ds as long as you can access the internet for the google play store.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that ds can be played on a laptop unless you have some sort of special software to run phone apps.

Good Luck!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

PLEASE ASSIST ME...I can't seem to play DS on my laptop... Empty Re: PLEASE ASSIST ME...I can't seem to play DS on my laptop...

Post by WorpeX Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:32 pm

The "special software" to run phone apps is called BlueStacks.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Playing on a deactivated android phone does work, I've done it. Obviously just need wi-fi

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Is it apple or android phone? and will it be gone from your possession, or just turned off of cell service?

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by NghiaLe Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Will you still have your cell phone? If you are using android and have a sim card, take out the sim card and set your phone to use only wi-fi. I'm doing that with my old phone.

NghiaLe

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Do you really need to take out the SIM card? You should be able to turn airplane mode on, which will turn wifi off, and then turn wifi back on (airplane mode will stay on).
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down