Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evalution soul...Great Evalution soul...????????

+5
n00b-rex
Shinzengumi
NghiaLe
overseer07
hanhanx
9 posters

Go down

Evalution soul...Great Evalution soul...???????? Empty Evalution soul...Great Evalution soul...????????

Post by hanhanx Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:56 pm

so i know an Evalution Soul evolves an A monster, and i know a Great Evalution soul evolves an AA monster, but what evolves an AAA monster?? Would a Great Evalution soul work?? Would you have to evolve a Great Evaultion soul?? Or is there no other way at the moment and you need to have two of the same AAAs??
hanhanx
hanhanx

Back to top Go down

Evalution soul...Great Evalution soul...???????? Empty Re: Evalution soul...Great Evalution soul...????????

Post by overseer07 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Epic Evolution Soul evolves AAA. They haven't been released yet, as far as I know. The only way to evo a AAA currently is with another one.

overseer07

Back to top Go down

Evalution soul...Great Evalution soul...???????? Empty Re: Evalution soul...Great Evalution soul...????????

Post by NghiaLe Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:40 pm

What is the price for Evo Soul and Great Evo Soul?

NghiaLe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Evo Soul 40-100
Great Evo Soul 100- 200
Epic Evo Soul (unreleased) ????
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by n00b-rex Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Evo soul 20-30 atm

n00b-rex

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Why would someone sell an evo for 200 when there are a lot of regs that sell for higher? Eg, I'm assuming someone with a reg AA cypher would be willing to pay more than 200 to plus it.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:25 pm

ryesteve wrote:Why would someone sell an evo for 200 when there are a lot of regs that sell for higher? Eg, I'm assuming someone with a reg AA cypher would be willing to pay more than 200 to plus it.

One would think that evos would be valued to the highest possible counterpart (e.g. a vic or something for reg, cypher AA or Anna for AA).

Beats me why prices are so low.

I just save my reg evos for progs now lol
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:21 pm

now the 2 reg is more value than the + Razz

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:10 pm

What's the cost of using an EVO soul? Is it the same as the regular evolution cost for that rank of monsta?
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down