Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectrum Helix!

+31
Scratch102
borix
mozie
Armitaage
Demoni
Lowebrow
Fenix00
sokiz
Xcalibre
KrystaK
echoside
keyser sose
ophanus
larry378
Herc Driver
overseer07
Spit_
WorpeX
SwtLaotiaNix7
JessicaMD
madman5809
ryesteve
bacsiha
Ologolos
verbalkintify
DevilJin6Six6
Jewelguy
Deathblob
hgrubandT
iluvawhooty
Vallette
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spectrum Helix! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum Helix!

Post by ryesteve Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:50 am

I'm guessing "put 60k teams on your 10 alts" isn't a strategy that's going to be applicable to very many people...

Anyway, do you just skip the 900k bosses?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Spit_ Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 am

Personally I dont kill the 900k boos, well i killed 2 of them to check if there is a special reward and check the amount of boss points but it burns so many bp that i dont see the points. They give 3k boss points compared to some bosses with 55k HP that gives 180 boss points but for only 10% of your ep thanks to the 1bp + clan help tips

Spit_

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:29 am

The rewards for this event are pretty good -- I mean the as-you-go rewards. I have more ally point summons than I've ever had before.

Also it's a pain in the ass organizing/selling the cards. One card I was levelling ate a bug. Sad

Most definitely going to need a bigger boat.

Last edited by Deathblob on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Spit_ Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 am

By the way about the reward, do you guys think that the sin AA ranking rewards will be worth a lot, I mean undead with brute down is not really what I would call a top monster even if 41bp is pretty good ...

Spit_

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:55 am

yes i passed the 900k boss, its too ridiculous, i think only someone have a team with multiple progs could handle it.
im trying to get the psycho demon AA with IPD skill at 50k point
he's seems the most decent on this event

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Do we know yet what the bp on that AA is?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 pm

I killed the ash boss (twice) with a single prog+ in a 4x combo maxxed A+ team. At his 10000 def, I do around about 60K damage for 80bp. Two or 3 my-bp's, a few free-100 refills, and a 10-30% time bonus plus team did it. I don't think I've got enough gear for another repeat though.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by overseer07 Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Multiple progs turns out to be pointless. Since the boost only applies to itself, there's no need to use anything but one maxed prog+ card as your entire deck. Adding more makes it more convenient for taking down large bosses, but the damage per ep ratio remains the same.

overseer07

Back to top Go down

Post by Herc Driver Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:17 pm

ryesteve. The AA's rewarded for 50k boss points is a 32BP with IPD. I got the covert one this morning and it is a crawler. Not sure about the other guilds though.

Herc Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks... didn't realize you could swipe the images on the rewards page to see them all.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Herc Driver Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Yeah I noticed that you can view the full card now if you go to the summon page and click on the banner that is scrolling. Right now it only has the progression monsters listed but I'm assuming that is a new feature that has been implemented to reduce the number of errors they've had in the past when listing stats by text in the news reels.

Herc Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:04 pm

is anybody else having trouble with their attack button?

mine is glitched to hell for full attacks. It works perfectly fine for any lower increment attack, but at 100% it seems to have some incredibly poor recognition of taps, I need to hit it many many many time very rapidly to execute a 'full attack'.

I can even press and hold down until the phone vibrates a tiny bit like it does when I hold down other buttons in ds, but that accomplishes nothing; the only thing that works is tapping at it rapidly until the attack happens.

I didn't realize this until NOW because I ran into one of those 850k health bosses, and finally having to make multiple 100% attacks makes it very
noticeable.

Do these give any decent rewards?

I burned a few my100bps I had lying around, and have 1:55 left on the clock, and the guy's got ~ 180k left, and I have slightly less than enough bp to make one full attack at 106/230 total, and my form is 115bp sin AA/A winged [not exactly the same as my sig], so I figure I'll wait on my bp to recharge and finish this dude off later with 2 attacks. but should I get my hopes up? is this the spectrum helix analogue of zenith and lord of mobius? or am I just going to get some points?

EDIT: got it, just 2k+ boss points and a sow reg from chest... lol skipping these in the future

Anyways, anybody else having the attack button problem I'm describing?

larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Yep. When it happens I hit the main menu, go back into the event, hit the boss screen, and click attack. Usually works.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by overseer07 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Yep. Happens if you're hitting the button too fast. usually if you hit it once and then wait for the damage message to come up before tapping again it doesn't happen.

overseer07

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 am

this bonus time is the ultimate bullshit

no warning whatsoever, at 8-9pm on a friday night. seriously A-team?

I leave my phone at home to charge ONE time, and at 8:45 I find out it's bonus time because my boyfriend saw that it was bonus time on palringo.

Even if I didn't miss this on account of forgetting my phone, this is ridiculous. Who the hell thought this completely randomly times with NO NOTIFICATION bonus was a good idea?

The worst part is that it only takes 10 minutes and spending a few MY ep and bp (which I know I have a ton of) to easily get 20k points and all the time attack stuff, but nope I missed it.

sorry A-team I can't structure my entire life around your random "oh let's have a bonus right now and not tell anyone in advance or even DURING" bs.

I mean even if I had my phone with me tonight, if not for palringo, neither of us would have even known about it, and that's just dumb. it's like they're going backwards. there were phone notification for bonuses in the past I think, or at least they announced in advance when they were going to be.

it's just ridiculous.

all I wanted was the 5x free dark summons from the time attack, and was going to spend some my ep/bp to get them anyways, but now I'm too mad to even do that like I was planning.

stupid A-team logic "dee dee dee let's do our bonus time friday night and not tell anybody"
shit
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:07 am

Sorry to hear you weren't able to hit the bonus time, Jessica.

I happened to see it at 10AM here, and luckily hit a ultimate ash. Took a bunch of MyEPs to pop the 100-bp refills, but I killed it and it pushed me over the SOS. I had to quit at 10:30 unfortunately.

I like how you can refill BP using EP, because I can still gain exp while levelling.

And there really are quite a lot of rewards that flow out of this event, a lot of souls and tons of summons.

I hated it at the start, but now it's my favorite event.

Palringo needs some sort of push-notification alarm, so if you have a priority message for everyone you can let them know right away! (Or does it have that feature & I just didn't see it?)
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:17 am

yeah I really hate the "surprise" bonus too
the vagrant land 5 hours before it end i was rank around 300, then i miss the 2 hours bonus time and drop to 511 overall

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ophanus Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:21 am

Jess, if it makes you feel better, I just got crap with my dark summons.

ophanus

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:43 am

ooohhh. In hindsight, I think I overacted a little (ok, a lot lol)

I forgot the time zones might be different for everyone around the world who plays, and it's just EST that happened to get screwed this time, but every time they do a bonus someone is probably getting screwed.

It's really ok in the long run, and I still like this game, just was a little furious when I got back home and found out bonus time was over (and had a few drinks while out) result: ranting post.

Anyways, I know I'm not thinking straight when I start using carlos mencia quotes to try drive a point home lol

sorry for the silly rant everyone Razz

but seriously; they should have some sort of earlier announcement of when the bonus times are going to be; it really makes it more fair; especially for people trying to rank! I'm not trying to rank, I just wanted some standard rewards, but if I WAS trying to rank? and suddenly everyone shot ahead in rank because bonus time was at some strange hour without warning for me? I'd be breaking out the
Spectrum Helix! - Page 2 CarlosMencia
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:49 am

no, Jess... it's not just you. I'm in Central time zone, and I was at a company dinner with my wife. no playing for me, either. I missed it completely, until I saw it in clan chat

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 pm

keyser sose wrote:no, Jess... it's not just you. I'm in Central time zone, and I was at a company dinner with my wife. no playing for me, either. I missed it completely, until I saw it in clan chat

haha I was out for dinner with larry and at like 8:45 he saw it was bonus time on palringo, and just did like very few taps (one of the 'ultimate' bosses, and a few 200ks i think), and bam! sos. It's just that when we got home and I was thinking hey! that seemed pretty easy, I mean seriously, if you can basically do the entire time attack between ordering and the DRINKS arriving, I could probably go for evo/sos, but nope bonus is over...

they should consider doing some sort of regional times per account lol.

or just notifications sheesh lol
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Spit_ Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:44 pm

I am at lap 16 and I have the feeling this event is going mass ep event Wink I have a very low boss appearance rate and only dumb boss with 21k hp or less ... Am i the only one to feel that way?

Spit_

Back to top Go down

Post by overseer07 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:35 pm

It's definitely random. Sometimes I'll get through a full ep with nary a boss spotted, and sometimes I'll get two or three ultimates in a row.

overseer07

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:57 pm

well... we had another bonus, not that it mattered for me lol.

my time attack ran out 10 min before the bonus did...

the worst part? found out with only 15 min time attack to go [seriously WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT THIS?! what am I supposed the check the event at a minute past every hour now or something?]

the randomness is ridiculous. I've never even seen an ultimate, and 90% are the 3k 9k health ones. also two whole laps I did; did NOT HAVE A SINGLE BOSS WTF.

oh well, ended 3k short of the free ds. whatever lol

rng hates meeee

time attack over, I'm done with this event lolz. maybe I'll try get that daily myelixer. but golly this is frustrating

JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Yeah it's disappointing going through 450 energy and finding only 2 bosses, each with 9000 hp

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next