Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something is definitely wrong ! bug maybe?

5 posters

Go down

Something is definitely wrong ! bug maybe? Empty Something is definitely wrong ! bug maybe?

Post by zeethee Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:27 pm

I was scanning the battle choices and came upon someone who had 1 BP listed, fought them within a second and lost. Then it happened again with another person a few minutes later. Is it possible the formations listed when you click "battle" are the users main formation but when you actually decide to go attack it brings up their "defensive formations" which can be completely different?
I have over 5000 wins and cant recall this ever happening before.

I would have assumed clicking on "battle" would bring up their defensive formations but now im not so sure..

zeethee

Back to top Go down

Something is definitely wrong ! bug maybe? Empty Re: Something is definitely wrong ! bug maybe?

Post by NghiaLe Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 pm

The formation that you see is the Main formation. The formation that you fight is the Defensive formation.

NghiaLe

Back to top Go down

Something is definitely wrong ! bug maybe? Empty Re: Something is definitely wrong ! bug maybe?

Post by echoside Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:26 am

The ol' bait and switch. Put a believable but relatively weak formation as your main and leave your real team as defense to lure in defense wins for free gold.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 am

That's the biggest negative for the first few days is figuring it out. For those who are ranked it's great because now people have to wonder which are the accounts people have quit versus the ones still active and can gain money this way, but it's frustrating if you forget.

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvawhooty Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:38 am

Lol@title.. when I read that I figured was this.. guess u don't get the free win Vs ppl like that, guess u gotta BEEFCAKE ur team Wink
iluvawhooty
iluvawhooty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down