Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild gameplay differences? (Rancor, Sin, Tyranny)

3 posters

Go down

Guild gameplay differences? (Rancor, Sin, Tyranny) Empty Guild gameplay differences? (Rancor, Sin, Tyranny)

Post by Nightmirror Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 am

Besides having a bonus to your monsters of your guild and fighting only players of the other 2 guilds, I was wondering if there is anything else different. It seems when I do missions I get descriptions that consist of doing things that seem mean to the enemies, something that seems like Rancor would do. I was wondering at the least if mission descriptions are different depending on what guild the player belongs to.

Here's a few from the last I got:
Spoiler:
Smile
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Guild gameplay differences? (Rancor, Sin, Tyranny) Empty Re: Guild gameplay differences? (Rancor, Sin, Tyranny)

Post by faithnomorex Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:05 am

The mission text does not change. As far as I know, there are no gameplay differences between clans. Being Covert just means fewer ranking reward AAs going around, less competition for covert monsters (read as cheaper), and getting attacked more often due to larger numbers of players in other clans.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Guild gameplay differences? (Rancor, Sin, Tyranny) Empty Re: Guild gameplay differences? (Rancor, Sin, Tyranny)

Post by Nightmirror Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:36 am

I see. Well, I was expecting maybe the game developers to put a little more into it than that. At the beginning of the game, it seemed like a serious choice with the descriptions given. I also remember in the tutorial, I think there was Fairy Doyen Tita. I wonder if that's different depending on guild, or random, or changes, although that would be a very minor difference.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 am

Nightmirror wrote:I see. Well, I was expecting maybe the game developers to put a little more into it than that. At the beginning of the game, it seemed like a serious choice with the descriptions given. I also remember in the tutorial, I think there was Fairy Doyen Tita. I wonder if that's different depending on guild, or random, or changes, although that would be a very minor difference.
No, it's always Fairy Tita.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Okay. It seems like the different guilds are mostly just a way to give the player a sense of purpose in the beginning, and a reason for fighting the players of other guilds. I guess that's all it is. (besides different monsters for different guilds of course, with each their respective colors)
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down