Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW SELLING list also for Health Up(4) stacks and/or singles - Masive Sale - Regular editing !!!

+7
Magickiller
cram
BlackMaverick
jbbiggdogg
Xcalibre
Ravenfire1
MoRandi
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NOW SELLING list also for Health Up(4) stacks and/or singles - Masive Sale - Regular editing !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NOW SELLING list also for Health Up(4) stacks and/or singles - Masive Sale - Regular editing !!!

Post by MoRandi Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:22 am

Turmoil2 wrote:so a normal hell ice for 1 Bp?
Sure, whatever u choose to take from the + or reg, just send trade at my id found in my store and i will reply right away, gl Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

NOW SELLING list also for Health Up(4) stacks and/or singles - Masive Sale - Regular editing !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NOW SELLING list also for Health Up(4) stacks and/or singles - Masive Sale - Regular editing !!!

Post by MoRandi Sun May 05, 2013 7:41 pm

UPDATED - Few aditions and removed older solds
Stacks added

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sun May 12, 2013 2:50 pm

UP Again

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Groppi Sun May 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Hey I'm a little newer here. I'm looking for Impulse AA+'s or
Manipulation Demon or Kaya to + them but I don't have a lot to offer. I
have 5eps and 3bps to spare. Do you have anything that would be worth
while to both of us?

Mr.Groppi

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Wed May 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Up, again, small changes, also taking temporarly Health Up(4) stacks and singles as payment

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by cpeagle Fri May 31, 2013 11:39 am

I'll trade you health up (3) and (1); for 4 of pap, demon down and/or ded. Singles, stacks, partials
cpeagle
cpeagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri May 31, 2013 2:31 pm

cpeagle wrote:I'll trade you health up (3) and (1); for 4 of pap, demon down and/or ded. Singles, stacks, partials
Hello, ill trade u a DED(3) and my only PAP monster for those Health Up(3) and (1), let me know if u agree, gl Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:53 am

Up, new modifications, monsters added, stacks added

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2