Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth Maiden, Cybele!

+2
Armitaage
Hadarace
6 posters

Go down

Earth Maiden, Cybele! Empty Earth Maiden, Cybele!

Post by Hadarace Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 pm

So I just summoned her from a 6 pack of dark summons (I was debating if I wanted to do another cuz I had just done 2 packs and got crap). She is the 100 BP covert brute AAA for anyone who doesn't know. So after I stopped shaking like a little girl I started to wonder what to do with her (ok that's a lie I'm still shaking).

What kind of team should I put her in? Covert Brutes, mixed brutes, and covert mixed comes to mind. I've heard that guild bonuses only apply when it's of your guilds color. Is that the 10% bonus, or the bonus from the achievements (collecting x monsters)? I got her on my iPad account which is sin.

If I do Covert mixed I have 2 reg Druidias that I could evolve and I could stick Lindwurm in with them for agi.

Would I even really need agi though since AA teams don't get it and my leader is gonna be huge?

Thanks in advance if you decide to help.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Earth Maiden, Cybele! Empty Re: Earth Maiden, Cybele!

Post by Armitaage Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:30 pm

first off, congo rats on that summon. secondly, i would be seriously wondering what team to put her in too. one thing i can help you with though, is answering your questions regarding bonuses. guild bonus should not be confused with guild combo. the bonus applies only to monsters that match your own guild and is equal to 5% + achievement bonus for a maximum of 10.5%. this bonus applies individually to each monster in your formation that matches your guild, before combo calculations start. guild combo, on the other hand, is triggered when you use 5 different monsters from the same type(impulse, covert, psycho), regardless if they match your guild or not. i hope that clears things up a bit.

can't say whether or not you should put any agi in any form, as that entirely depends on the type of form you decide to build with her. in some forms agi is necessary(just 5 agi would allow your AAA to attack first, even against agi(20) A+ teams), others it would be moot.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Ok but still a bit confused. Would I get more bonus from using all green, or just her and 4 red? Assuming with both scenarios I get the brute combo.

Cuz for combos I can only get guild and species I believe.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:54 pm

yeah, you can only get at most guild and species, with her. i honestly can't say which would be better, guild bonus is 10.5% to atk, def, and health, with combos applied on top of that. guild combo is just 10% to atk and def. again, i honestly can't say which would be better, i would be wondering the same thing as you.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Unless some1 can say which is better i suppose it will come down to the better looking team. I don't have a ton if ep to blow on it so it remains to be seen how it will end. As of right now the options are down to 4 red brutes and Cybele, or 4 green brutes and Cybele.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 pm

getting a AAA is cool and rare...but I honestly would never use one, 100 BP for something that barely outshines a good AA+...lame.

If you are covert, go all covert, I'm assuming you don't have the EP to throw in AA+ with the team so...

Probably the best team you can put together without AA+
Earth Maiden Lead
Courage Child Brigitte+
Frenzy Dragonite+
Refined Horned Fighter+
Elite Dragonborn+

ATK 64202 DEF 77113
HP 103013 BP 193
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 pm

sell the acc for $$$$$
then buy EP, AA, or whatever with it

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:54 pm

bacsiha wrote:sell the acc for $$$$$
then buy EP, AA, or whatever with it

Na I don't want to get banned lol.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 pm

banned for selling accounts? I have sold multiple thousands of d0ll@rs worth of EP and monsters and still haven't been banned :-P

^^ and you see how careful I am lol
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:44 pm

If you went covert brute and added Rhea, Blade, Brigitte, and Eifu, you'd have a really, really nice mix of skills on top of the guild/species bonus (imp down, psycho down, dea, ipd). Of course, building this kind of team and maxing the skills would be a lot of work, but it's something to shoot for...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:03 pm

I plan on farming crystals like a no lifer soon so hopefully I can slowly build up some ep. I'd like to make it a nice endgame team. With Cybele having high def and hp combined with DEA and IPD I bet I could take one hell of a beating while cutting them down lol.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Horg wrote:banned for selling accounts? I have sold multiple thousands of d0ll@rs worth of EP and monsters and still haven't been banned :-P

^^ and you see how careful I am lol

This is because your are doing Ateam job for them. Visual Bestiary is one of the best tool out there.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down