Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade advice.

3 posters

Go down

Trade advice. Empty Trade advice.

Post by Hadarace Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 pm

I have a fresh reg vlad in auction and got an offer of flame Kag+m(10) and balrog+m(4). I am making a sin demon team and need the kag, but already have Paimon+ in place of balrog. I see vlad in auctions at about 20ep buyout so I was wondering first off are these two worth more than 20ep (I said overpay with monsters), and secondly is it worth it to me seeing as how I already have the Paimon and could just get ep for vlad and buy a kag. Thanks.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Trade advice. Empty Re: Trade advice.

Post by Miggy Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:54 pm

If your like me and don't spend money on the game (thus no ep unless earned) and you only look for super good deals when it comes to monsters, then sure you could prolly get balrog and kag for less than 20.... but thats assuming you find someone giving a super good deal.... prices fluctuate in this game... i bought a reg flame kag for 10ep + a couple def stacks awhile back, i don't know how much he is going for now but IMO i think you got a good deal (of course unless Kag's value has decreased).
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 pm

I used to not spend anything but since the boosted summons campaign I've gotten 2 11 packs and a few singles of dark summons. I'm still in the mindset of being stingy though because while I did get a few nice things, it can be used really fast if your not carefull.

I saw someone say its cheaper to buy a +m(20) then level it yourself with singles though so maybe it would be better to buy a kag that way? Anyone know if that is true about resale value after maxing skill?

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:07 pm

a kag+m(20) is about 30-40 ep now, and imo you should defo take the balrog and replace paimon. i myself run demons and use balrog over paimon. honestly, i'd say take that trade without blinking unless someone offers way more in pure ep.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:00 am

Got an offer of
brain sip+m(1)
Scrap meat zombie+m(4)
Black Gear Wrait+m(5)
Skeleton Minotaur+m(4)

This better than the first offer? I don't think so but checking to be sure.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 am

I don't think so either. If it's getting close to auction end and no one offers enough in ep, I'd take the kag and Balrog, as they'll at least help you improve your form
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:07 am

Ya. The second offer is almost a full form itself, but no agi for sin undead is a dealbreaker.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:13 am

Precisely, and the individual monsters' resale value doesn't really add up to 20 ep either. Particularly now with revived summons making black gear wraith and brain sip, already low in value, even lower. It's almost as bad as offering a vlad reg, the new aura sin AA+ a wwsp+m and some other junky As for a skill point reset when I explicitly ask for ep only and a minimum of 45, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down