Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waste of EP?

3 posters

Go down

Waste of EP? Empty Waste of EP?

Post by madman5809 Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Hey guys I am currrently running a AA+/A+ hybrid team. I have Hall Cast + M/ Nyar +M IPA (20) / GDW+M Crit Up (Cool Rampage Garg +M Covert Down (4) and Seeker +M Agility Up (4). I know that this probably isnt the best team out their but I rarley ever lose attacking good teams and it has 60k Attack and Def with pretty good HP. I am slowly working toward a full AA+ team but I am having to go step by step because I dont have much ep. I have aquired enough agility stacks to almost max Seekers Agility skill but I am nervous because I dont know if it will be a waste of ep. Seeker would be the last card I replace in the team and I feel that once my team has agility and Health Up ill be getting the best of both worlds but I dont want to spend the ep maxing seeker if I cant resale for at least of my losses. What do you guys think? I have bought all the agility stacks for 3 ep each. So thasts 48 ep if none fail to max seekers skill. Do you guys think i could sell him down the road for 30 ep if he has maxed agility or am I wasting my time?

madman5809

Back to top Go down

Waste of EP? Empty Re: Waste of EP?

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Unless they release another creation with agility, i believe you would be fine. Unlike other monsters in formations that get newer, better ones, the agility creatures have always been in demand. Will you get your 50+ EP you put in to it? Probably not. but 30-40 shouldnt be out of the question

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:10 am

madman5809 wrote:Hey guys I am currrently running a AA+/A+ hybrid team. I have Hall Cast + M/ Nyar +M IPA (20) / GDW+M Crit Up (Cool Rampage Garg +M Covert Down (4) and Seeker +M Agility Up (4). I know that this probably isnt the best team out their but I rarley ever lose attacking good teams and it has 60k Attack and Def with pretty good HP. I am slowly working toward a full AA+ team but I am having to go step by step because I dont have much ep. I have aquired enough agility stacks to almost max Seekers Agility skill but I am nervous because I dont know if it will be a waste of ep. Seeker would be the last card I replace in the team and I feel that once my team has agility and Health Up ill be getting the best of both worlds but I dont want to spend the ep maxing seeker if I cant resale for at least of my losses. What do you guys think? I have bought all the agility stacks for 3 ep each. So thasts 48 ep if none fail to max seekers skill. Do you guys think i could sell him down the road for 30 ep if he has maxed agility or am I wasting my time?

Actually the better thing is to spend 30 ep and buy a seeker+m20. You will never get back the agi skills value when you max your seeker. Its not hard to find seeker+m20 for cheap because less creation players in A+ levels.

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by madman5809 Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:01 pm

qpwoalsk wrote:
Actually the better thing is to spend 30 ep and buy a seeker+m20. You will never get back the agi skills value when you max your seeker. Its not hard to find seeker+m20 for cheap because less creation players in A+ levels.

That is actually a really good idea! I might go ahead and do that. Though I might hold off its looking like I can get a devoid+ for really cheap so i might go ahead and get one then worry about agility later on

madman5809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down