Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progs and the future

+4
HelloKitty
Delilah
ryesteve
laylow80
8 posters

Go down

Progs and the future Empty Progs and the future

Post by laylow80 Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:19 pm

A-team has to do something with prog summon rates. Its to hard to find progs now. granted sold my prog for this event for 120ep =)

but with more and more cards entering the summon pool your chance summoning a prog is getting lower and lower every week.

Maybe first few days of a event summoning a prog gets a 3X boost or are people liking the way things are now since you can sell for mass profit?
laylow80
laylow80

Back to top Go down

Progs and the future Empty Re: Progs and the future

Post by ryesteve Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:32 pm

If you're reselling them, I don't see how the find rate affects you in the least, since your prices goes up proportionally. Was the point of this thread to let everyone know you got someone to pay you 120ep for a prog? Ok then, congratulations.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:58 pm

120 is insane. I was quite happy when I got to do prog for Taksaka and then Taksaka for Reptendo. Smile

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by laylow80 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Granted selling progs this event made me a lot of ep, but I would rather the prog drop rates increase. I only sold this prog since i had no ep after buying DOD+ to do the event. if the trend continues with more and more cards being added to the pool of summonables I can see progs selling for 200ep+
laylow80
laylow80

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:20 pm

laylow80 wrote:A-team has to do something with prog summon rates. Its to hard to find progs now.

Is it really hard, or is this just an event that people are keeping their progs and playing? If the mid and final rankings are good people aren't going to sell/trade their progs.

laylow80 wrote:granted sold my prog for this event for 120ep =)

I guess I would sell a prog for this much if it was to a really high lvl player who is only going to need like 100 ep to rank anyway. But I hope you didn't scam some noob. That's just cheap. I know a lot of people don't care and want to make as much ep as possible through any means, but that' just not me.
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:26 am

HeroBaby wrote:
I guess I would sell a prog for this much if it was to a really high lvl player who is only going to need like 100 ep to rank anyway. But I hope you didn't scam some noob. That's just cheap. I know a lot of people don't care and want to make as much ep as possible through any means, but that' just not me.

Just for arguments sake, what does it matter if you sell a prog to a high lvl player or a noob for 100ep? That's the going price for pretty much any prog these days. I've never sold a prog but I'm not going to make a prog cheaper cause a lower lvl player wants it.

That being said ... the drop rate for progs seems to be really low IMO. I paid for a few DS and nothing remotely worthwhile. Just a lot of crappy As - thanks ATeam and your "Boosted Summoning" Suspect

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 am

120 ep for a prog is not a good buy. So I meant to say I hope a new player didn't come along and think that a prog is so great and spent that much ep on it.
For a high ranking player though that's only going to spend about 100 ep on the event to rank, and 120 on a prog its not so bad. They could sell this event monster for 300 and make good profit.
So I guess I was just hoping someone didn't get taken advantage of.
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:22 am

The prog cost does need addressing with far greater availability or it will only be the high level players who can rank without losing a ton of EP. I don't know what this reward card will sell for after event but it wont be 300EP for sin. I was thinking maybe half that at best. That being the case with a prog+ at 100EP you will need to recover a lot of additional EP along the way with SOS, SOS+ etc not lose a ton of EP.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:20 pm

It was only this event... The progs in Vagrant Lands were worth nothing because the summon rate was incredibly high. The previous event the summons were also worth nothing... likely because they were worthless. I don't remember any other recent even that the progs were so hard to summon that they went for upwards of 100ep.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:15 pm

HeroBaby wrote:120 ep for a prog is not a good buy. So I meant to say I hope a new player didn't come along and think that a prog is so great and spent that much ep on it.
For a high ranking player though that's only going to spend about 100 ep on the event to rank, and 120 on a prog its not so bad. They could sell this event monster for 300 and make good profit.
So I guess I was just hoping someone didn't get taken advantage of.

fair enough, new players have it rough if they start playing DS now (they just don't know it). no dark summons but ally summons only means you start with handful of B cards.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:51 pm

I actually got a taroth from a free dark summon I had been holding onto Smile

Yeah I really hate the prices people ask for on progs these days. I remember the dragon wall event, progs were like 15 EP.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down