Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make team or sell singles?

4 posters

Go down

Make team or sell singles? Empty Make team or sell singles?

Post by Hadarace Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 pm

I was wondering if I could make more ep by selling these single, or making them into a team.

Purple Wyrms
Fafnir+ Crit
Hell ice dragon DeA
Dragon of Pluto beast dwn
Tiamut+(5) DeD lvl70
Crystal dragon+(4) Crit lvl70
Dragon of Saturn undead dwn lvl60

I have some ep that I could stick into buying a few to plus or fill in slots for the double skills and then I would over a few days max them without using any ep. I would leave the skills at their current levels.

So should I do that? How much do you think it would go for and would it sell? If so what would be an profitable answer to completing it?

Or is that's bad idea and I should just put them in auction as a group of hell, crystal, Pluto and 1 of Tia, Fafnir, Saturn and let the buyer finish them off?

Sorry about all the questions but I just got my first chunk of ep so I can finally start trying to make more.

Thanks in advance Smile

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Make team or sell singles? Empty Re: Make team or sell singles?

Post by JessicaMD Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:03 pm

hmmm... unfortunately, people don't really seem to like any of those psycho wyrms since there isn't a serious psycho wyrm formation. The only one that people seem to care about is fire & ice, and even that is worth about 1-2ep/reg now... and the people who really use fire & ice are covert and impulse who want a decent IPA winged wyrm for their team (since impulse and covert actually have valid A wyrm formations; covert moreso than impulse since impulse needs lindwurm which loses guild combo)

So I don't really think that batch could be profitable.

However; you could maybe get 1-2ep/each for saturn and pluto since people do buy beast and undead down for around 1-2/(1) iirc. Then, tiamut is basically a ded stack which you could get 2-3ep for

sorry Sad

when I started playing I really liked psycho wyrms, but there really isn't a valid psycho wyrm A formation.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadarace Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 pm

Ya I didn't think it would work but I thought I'd ask. I saw a few psych Wyrm forms on the ah and though they would possibly sell for more casual players or people wanting a team for a new account. I'll be really upset if I have to sell my Tia as a skill stack though cuz I used it for a while before I got enough covert Wyrms.

Hadarace

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchouli Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Generally you'll be better off selling anything individually. Most likely people without even a start on a team don't have the capital to buy one in full, so they instead work towards their goal in parts

Patchouli

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:57 pm

No-one expects the Psycho 4x Wyrms!

Fire&Ice
Saturn
Lindwurm
Quetz
MLD or DD Kanna

Well, 2 of them are psycho in any case. Smile
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down