Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horned Phantom Tiger??

2 posters

Go down

Horned Phantom Tiger?? Empty Horned Phantom Tiger??

Post by DSPulse Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 am

Is this card worth having +'d in a team? I run a psycho beast team with
Harbor Eating Serpent
Snail Queen
Moth Keeper
Swamp guy (forgot his name for the time being)
Aspidochelone
So... i lose the x4 combo if i add the tiger but i gain his additional higher stats. I'd probably replace Aspidchelone due to him having the lowest skill on me team. Also, can anyone tell me the tigers maxed stats at A+? Any insight would be helpful Smile

Last edited by DSPulse on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor grammar)

DSPulse

Back to top Go down

Horned Phantom Tiger?? Empty Re: Horned Phantom Tiger??

Post by Patchouli Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 am

Generally it takes 2 AA+ to overcome the losses from less combos, but 3 might be about right for the lower bp AAs. I would direct you to the bestiary people on the forum do work on but there have been issues with the party calculator.

Basically don't if you're just swapping tiger in. If you get your hands on an omni huri then it should be alright to break rarity and level combo. As a side note without agi you're going to want increase party defense

Patchouli

Back to top Go down

Post by DSPulse Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Yeah i've got ipd and dea nearly maxed. Thanks for the advice. So i'm aiming for omni huri and tiger then. There are very few psycho beasts AA's as of right now. I cant afford the centaur quiet yet. Thanks again!

DSPulse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down