Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Lore!

+2
JessicaMD
Dark Impact
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fan Fiction Lore!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Fiction Lore!

Post by Armitaage Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:37 pm

lol, you should do more like that last one, jess, it's krazy good. i've but one correction, lol.

The armies of the eternal conflict were composed of strange and fantastical creatures, each violently ripped from their home dimension in the immaterium by powerful magicks wielded by the aspiring champions in summoning rituals. As the eternal war progressed, the number of these reality interlopers grew. Aside from the constituents of the warbands which marched under an aspiring champion to spread destruction in the name of an ideal; there was a great diaspora of otherworldly creatures who roamed the land without purpose.

that should be a comma, not a semi-colon, imo. semi-colon is used to conjugate two separate sentences into one without using "and". the first part, "Aside from the constituents of the warbands which marched under an aspiring champion to spread destruction in the name of an ideal" is not a complete sentence without the second part, therefore semi-colon is not right to use there.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Armitaage wrote:lol, you should do more like that last one, jess, it's krazy good. i've but one correction, lol.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it Razz I really enjoyed writing it.
I'm a bit surprised though, I thought you didn't like the cutesy stuff lol

Armitaage wrote:
that should be a comma, not a semi-colon,

yeah.... I used ; in a few places instead of , since I thought it would be a clearer indication of a pause (as if the story was being told orally). Maybe "..." would work better
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Beginning lower underneath the soil of the realms, farther than anyone has dug, begins - most likely - a tower, which also beams up miles above the highest clouds, to which point no one has seen the end of. Miraculously enough, although; a mysterious fog shrouds the structure so that it may not be seen but from a very short distance, in fact; certain wanderers have been known to walk straight into it, while venturing through the hindering fog. It is unscalable, unenterable, and impenetrable. How long ago it was built, no one even has a slight estimate, as it's architecture is of great mystery, of no era belonging to the timeline of our civilizations. These reasons are, indeed, why no one knows of its master. The embodiment of a pale skinned female, who resides at the highest point of this tower, which I suppose must be somewhere beyond our world's greatest heights. I have only heard of her from a great summoner, who claims to have been to every inch of our vast realm and the realms beyond it. He told me that under some dire circumstances, he met this master. This is the story he told me:

Once a child was born to a royal family in the province of Derivia, this child had been spoken of by the elders and seers of the province to be destined to grow into the world's greatest power, and also the world's most unstable presence. Fearing for the sake of all that is known, the parents - King Gale and Queen Galetiea - did their best to hide her, but the baby was taken by assassins, and very controversially, was slaughtered... or so they believed. In all truth, the baby was taken by the designated assassin, whose identity is a mystery, and sent to the only place where she could be safe. This place was a tower, the one spoken of before, that stretches farther below and above than any man can dig or see. Knowing the nature of the situation, as the master had seen beforehand from her tower, she opened the gates of her tower, once, and only once, for the entry of an outsider. The assassin climbed up the stairs, which took him several days to do so, before he collapsed. He awoke in a glass room, windowed and golded in all aspects, outside lay the entire world below. Every bit of it could be seen, from the deepest valleys and greenest forests, darkest caverns and tallest mountains, which even so seemed to only climb but a miniscule fraction of the sky, compared to how high up the tower was. Glancing away from this magnificent sight, the assassin flinched when he realized that beside him was a woman. Her skin was as pale as the snow that adorned the cliffs below him, and where her arms and legs should have been, where contraptions of gold, spanning off into the walls. She looked enslaved, but at the same time, she seemed more in control than any one being could normally appear. He asked her - after some uncomfortable silence - what was occuring, how he arrived here, and if she was the one who allowed him in. She spoke,

"I am the one who opened the gates for you," and her voice resonated with the sound of a thousand women, "and so you have arrived."

He stared into her whited eyes, glancing deeper, listening closely...

"That child is one of great importance, and the way I tailor her existence will determine the fate of this world."

"I will take her, and return you to your world."

And after some time of silence and staring, his vision began to blacken.
He found himself lying upon the hills beside the tower, he knocked violently on the walls, demanding answers, requiring knowlege, but no reply ever came.

The Fate Puppeteer, as he later was known to call her, had taken the child, who was named Mary, in light of her great divine importance.

Mary grew to be nineteen years of age when her power became too great for her to handle, being taught from within the confinement of the Pupeteer's tower. Isolation grew her dimly, but powerfully, and she was able to be raised without the impurities of the world. One day, though, she challenged the puppeteer to a duel for her freedom. The pale enforcer had no way of explaining the risks of letting her roam the realms, so she simply allowed her to leave, also knowing that she had absolutely no hope of succeeding while battling her.

The pupeteer had exhausted so much power to allow the assassin to leave, and she had no other choice but to seperate Mary from this demension to put her outside the walls of the tower as well. Through time and space, Mary travelled towards her destiny. When she finally reached the earth, she made her way finding the wisest people in the land, attempting to learn how to control her power and future, but finding no answers.

With the power to destroy armies, she feared for the world, wondering what were to happen if she released too much at once. And deep behind the walls of the Fate Puppeteer's tower, young Mary still resided, locked away, living life quietly.

While the earthwalking mary attempted to gain knowlege and escape from her power, the Mary who was locked away yearned for all of the power in the world. She wanted to one day escape the confinement and isolation of the tower. The seperation of herself had torn her soul, she wanted to kill, to rule, to rise.

Mary of the earth eventually changed her name as she grew older, to seperate herself from any of the ties she had to her sperate self. She named herself Daji, which describes the presence of Beauty powerful enough to bring nations to their knees in surrender.

The Fate Pupeteer knew that if somehow Mary ever escaped, and if she met Daji, the fabric of time and space would be shredded, the rules violated, and the universe torn. She knew that if ever they were to meet, it would indeed be the end of all that is known.

The pupeteer's reasons for allowing the leave of the assassin are unknown, and why she also procured the other details of this tale, but she is wiser than any man or woman of the realms, and has a plan always. Manipulating the fate of the world from her isolated tower, she continues to watch Daji to this day, doing all that she can to make sure she learns to control her power... before it's too late.

The assassin was the one who told me this story, and he tells me that to this day, an hour has not been wasted as he searches for Daji, wishing to aid her on her quest while there is still time left...

I pray that this hunter - being the embodiment of all light - finds her in due time, for all of us who claim life from the air of these realms.

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Oooooh! so many character cameos, I really like it!

Dark Impact, you're great at this! Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 pm

great story Dark Impact!

Keep em coming folks,

I was afraid this thread had died, I almost had to post my poorly drawn renditions of the ded AA wyrms (and believe me; nobody wants to see that!) to try resurrect it.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 pm

not really a story, but DS related

happy valentines day!

Spoiler:
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:15 pm

bahahaha
awesome

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:17 pm

and thanks for replies to story Very Happy

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:51 am

bump

Fan Fiction Lore!  - Page 2 1238320159168
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:55 am

Lol, so give us moar, the one you did about the unused monsters was beautiful
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Armitaage wrote:Lol, so give us moar, the one you did about the unused monsters was beautiful

thanks Very Happy

I really liked your dcc one! you should make more like that.

I like how yours and deathblobs and dark impact are more "character driven".

I think I can start working on some more adventures on the isle of misfit monsters. maybe a st. patricks day or easter story lol

but in the meantime, we should get more contributors and more stories!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:38 pm

These are really good. I think there should be a sub-forum dedicated to fan fiction, or maybe even a new forum altogether.
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:30 am

Jezebel Demonshire wrote:These are really good. I think there should be a sub-forum dedicated to fan fiction, or maybe even a new forum altogether.

that would be nice Smile

but for starters, I think we should get more stories here.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2