Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Invite Campaign With Exclusive A and AA Summons!

+11
Deathblob
HelloKitty
robinsonsteve62
Armitaage
dextery
fast3
Horg
bacsiha
Bestron2
sokiz
Jewelguy
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Invite Campaign With Exclusive A and AA Summons! Empty New Invite Campaign With Exclusive A and AA Summons!

Post by Jewelguy Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:51 am

New Invite Campaign! Different from the others.

Still get 3 Ally Summons for each new player who uses your player id. BUT...

When the first campaign invite reaches lvl. 30, you get an exclusive campaign Rank A monster!
When the fifth campaign invite reaches lvl. 30, you get a duplicate exclusive campaign Rank A monster!
When the tenth campaign invite reaches lvl. 30, you get an exclusive campaign Rank AA monster!
When the twentieth campaign invite reaches lvl. 30, you get a duplicate exclusive campaign Rank AA monster!
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

New Invite Campaign With Exclusive A and AA Summons! Empty Re: New Invite Campaign With Exclusive A and AA Summons!

Post by Jewelguy Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:45 am

UPDATE: The devs have taken down the news item about the invite campaign. Hopefully the campaign will happen.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

New Invite Campaign With Exclusive A and AA Summons! Empty Re: New Invite Campaign With Exclusive A and AA Summons!

Post by sokiz Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:29 am

Taken down? I am reading it as we speak.

I like this new event. But it surely is prone to abuse.
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 am

I think they implemented the Level 30 system so people wouldn't abuse as much. Before it was just "make alt, quit. Make another"

Now it's |Make an Alt. Level it up to 30. Quit. Make another| which takes a fair sight longer.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 am

Bestron2 wrote:I think they implemented the Level 30 system so people wouldn't abuse as much. Before it was just "make alt, quit. Make another"

Now it's |Make an Alt. Level it up to 30. Quit. Make another| which takes a fair sight longer.

why dont [Install 20 VMs on your computer. Make 20 alts. Lv them up to 30 at the same time. Quit]

lol

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 am

Seems like the A+ will be BP 19 with DEA and the AA+ will be BP 16 with DEA, woohoo! Not worth the time to make all those VMs. Would take minimum of 15 hours of VMing to get the AA+.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by fast3 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 pm

bacsiha wrote:
Bestron2 wrote:I think they implemented the Level 30 system so people wouldn't abuse as much. Before it was just "make alt, quit. Make another"

why dont [Install 20 VMs on your computer. Make 20 alts. Lv them up to 30 at the same time. Quit]

lol

What are VM's?

fast3

Back to top Go down

Post by dextery Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:44 pm

vm's = virtual machine ;P. Something like bluestacks on mutiple ;P

dextery

Back to top Go down

Post by fast3 Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 pm

i didnt know you could do that! Tell me how! bounce

fast3

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 pm

no one here will, because they fear GTeam asking the hosting company to close the forum down over it. pretty stupid of GTeam to care, so long as they get their greenbacks, but that's how it is.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:51 pm

fast3 wrote:i didnt know you could do that! Tell me how! :bounce:

I heard there is this new invention called google (pronounced goagly) which allows you to to scour the vast and uncharted internet for answers to questions that can't be publicly answered on this forum.

Also, don't waste too much time on looking, ATeam pretty much killed all benefits of account spam with VMs.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Looks like the exclusive monsters change their appearance when evolved! For one thing, the A's hair color changes from blond to black. A first for DS! And I think they evolve skills. The evolved versions have skills for sure. I want them bad! Smile
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:43 pm

..not new...it's called a special evolve and we have had more than a few already, though these are the first AA.

Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 pm

And the player who used your invite code will receive 3 "My Energy Potions" when they reach level 30.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Well looks like I'm gonna hit some local phone stores and rack up some invites....lol

Think sprint would mind be spending 3 days in their store playing on the phones.. Smile

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm

These monsters aren't worth any of the effort.
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 pm

I beg to differ. The psycho demon is an awesome replacement for Torah...less bp and more attack..grant it less hp

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by fast3 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:08 am

Armitaage wrote:no one here will, because they fear GTeam asking the hosting company to close the forum down over it. pretty stupid of GTeam to care, so long as they get their greenbacks, but that's how it is.

Yeah i was just playing. I wouldnt put the time into something like that anyways. Well its a good time for all my friends to start playing....i mihgt be able to at least get my hands on 1 at least. Does this only last for the current event?

fast3

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 am

HeroBaby wrote:These monsters aren't worth any of the effort.

robinsonsteve62 wrote:I beg to differ. The psycho demon is an awesome replacement for Torah...less bp and more attack..grant it less hp

i beg to differ too. you can now make a much, much, much better 80 bp 3 combo aa+ team with fewer skill changes necessary, and dea is one of the MUST have skills for a rank AA+ team, lol. so too are health up and ipa. ipd can also be good at rank AA+, but dea really shines there, even more so than ipd. with the best A+ teams, with agi, topping out at about 65k atk, dea(20) lowers it enough so that without ipa/ded they're screwed. and with those really high attack teams running 1-2 monsters without skills... yeah, these 16 bp AAs with dea are making AA teams much more accessible and easy to use, which i consider a damn good thing.

also, particularly for sin, this is making for some really nice low bp hybrid demon teams now, with TWO low bp AA+s that are easy to acquire(especially if you decide to post on your face book and ask your real life friends for help >:D )
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by dextery Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Asking real life friend for help, tried but they said waste of time. Text based / pay 2 win game and bla bla so on. And they wanna see how battle is and they are like WTF thats all? -.-

dextery

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 pm

I need 9 more kids! Maybe I should adopt.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by yinston Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 pm

isnt vm'ing a big reason we have like 4million downloads and less than 100k players? yea. thanks guys. that fracking sucks battling through pages and pages of inactive players.

lets just pretend ateams greed didnt drive people away in droves so i can continue to be mad here.

yinston

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:06 pm

But aren't you excited about the 5 million download gift?!?!?! Razz Twisted Evil Very Happy

yinston wrote:isnt vm'ing a big reason we have like 4million downloads and less than 100k players? yea. thanks guys. that fracking sucks battling through pages and pages of inactive players.

lets just pretend ateams greed didnt drive people away in droves so i can continue to be mad here.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by NghiaLe Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Deathblob wrote:I need 9 more kids! Maybe I should adopt.

You don't need to do that. Just go to At&t, Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile and open up a family plan with 5 phones. Play night and day on each phone until your eyes and fingers bleed or you reach level 30 on each phone or whatever come first. Finish in 14 days and return the phone and cancel the plans.

Seriously, I've been soliciting my friends and family and nobody wants to do this. I just want the psycho monsters since they look cool. I don't think posting on twitter and forums will get you any interest. Are there other means of getting legitimate players involved?

NghiaLe

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:09 pm

facebook, ask any and all you can find, spamming posts, etc, lol. other than that... i honestly don't know, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next