Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on auction of Jade Flash, Garb?

3 posters

Go down

Advice on auction of Jade Flash, Garb? Empty Advice on auction of Jade Flash, Garb?

Post by Stoney Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi guys. I put up the Jade Flash looking to trade for a War Songstress, assuming they are roughly the same value.

Well, I've gotten two Songstress offers, but also one that offered 20ep, Death Call Covenant+, 2 Sickle Leg Centipede (presumably worthless), and a soul of enlightenment+.

Which of these is the better deal?

How much are the Jade flash, War Songstress, and Death Call Covenant actually worth?

Thanks.

Stoney

Back to top Go down

Advice on auction of Jade Flash, Garb? Empty Re: Advice on auction of Jade Flash, Garb?

Post by jimothy_ Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Last time I knew DCC+m was 15-20ep (low skill), and if you were pressed you could probably move it fast for 10-12. I picked one up for 3 on the leaderboards though, so it might have dropped in price.

I've seen Songstress reg on leader boards and at auction for ~25. If you need Songstress I'd go for that; it's a good deal. If you're patient you might get her and a little profit out of the offer with 20ep.

SoE+ is worth ~1ep if you can find a buyer. I've seen the new AA going for 3-5. That might just be the novelty, but Covert Crawlers is a viable team with Agility, so maybe not.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Advice on auction of Jade Flash, Garb? Empty Re: Advice on auction of Jade Flash, Garb?

Post by Stoney Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Ok, Another question. I did some math and took the 20. I've already sold the DC (for 17, and I've seen Sueras on sale for 20-35, so I know I've made a profit).

Anyway, I went and put up the two Centipede's, hoping for 3-5, based on info on these boards. I haven't gotten any EP offers, but two other offers could be decent, except I can't find reliable pricing here on the two main cards in each.

One is Sea of Clouds Dragon, Bayard, and 3 inconsequential A+s
Two is Death Dancer, Sear Djinn, and oddly enough, the same 3 inconsequential As.

Are either Death Dancer or Sea of Clouds Dragon worth anything? how about the Bayard, if I evolved it with one I already had?

Stoney

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 am

Sea of Clouds is usually around 3-4 for reg.
I'm not familiar enough with Death Dancer to say anything definitive, but I think it's a little higher.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:05 pm

bayard+ is an agility monster, which can sell for an easy 55 minimum at +m(20), though his price may have dropped from the last time i've checked the price of max agi monsters, now that vl came and went. might have gone down to 45-50 for a +m with agi(20). personally, i'd jump on offer 1, if i already had a bayard, and slowly max his skill and level, for max profit.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down