Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need advice

5 posters

Go down

need advice Empty need advice

Post by boytitan Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:23 am

What two demons would be needed to be worth replaceing a formation of demon dragon kana,majic light dragon,nidhogg,ring dragon and dragon of uranus in a incomplete formation useing cannon fire demon sear djin and child of pit. Or should I just not trade and keep the formation of dragons.

P.S. I dont have child of pit yet.

boytitan

Back to top Go down

need advice Empty Re: need advice

Post by LowPro Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:54 pm

The demon team is best with Asura for IPA, Kagatsuchi for DED and Pit for AGI. You already have Cannonfire which is great. If you could get those cards with your formation (maybe with high/maxed skills) then the fifth can be Djin (I think Balrog will be best since its attack is really high) but right now you're really missing out on that incomplete formation and Djinn doesn't offer anything spectacular.

Oh Armitaage has a formation guide which can direct you to the cards you need but it can't tell you what the trade value is which I think is your original question.

I don't know if you'll be able to really make a tit-for-tat trade of your Wyrm formation for those cards though.

LowPro

Back to top Go down

Post by boytitan Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Well I now have paimon plus and a cannon fire demon plus and a 2nd cannon fire reg I can put up for trade and try to get a weaker a+ yet strong sin demon around 20 bp and up off the reg. And then i will just need a child of pit to plus the one I have and a sear djin to plus the one I got.

boytitan

Back to top Go down

Post by LowPro Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Well if you want my Child of Pit you can have him otherwise he's just agi-up fodder to me. I also have a Sear Djinn + if you wanna swap your reg for my plus. My summoner profile # is 2066057124. I don't know the mileage you'll get off the Cannon Demon reg but I think it's still very desirable and rare enough to where some players are willing to trade an A+ for it. You may benefit from going to the Questions and Answers section to see what it could bring in though it's pretty much going to have to be you casting a line and waiting for the right person to bite.

LowPro

Back to top Go down

Post by boytitan Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Just traded reg for pit plus sear plus and a blood fest demon useless skill since its the but its a+ and max skill + max level my cannon fire wasnt so it will hold of till i trade it for a demon of =value and max out my cannon fire demon. Also sure I will still trade for pit since mine isnt m. I feel bad kinda ripped of 2 people today whole way I got cannon fire+ and paimon was from a wings of fury airam just couldnt turn down the deals kept getting baggered by the players.

boytitan

Back to top Go down

Post by LowPro Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 pm

*head explodes*

LowPro

Back to top Go down

Post by boytitan Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:29 pm

was that bad =\ it was before you commented.And figured a max blood fest could just be traded for Asura+

boytitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogs Breath Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Best sin demon IPA is Haddu.

Best team so far is Amun, Balrog, Haddu, Cannonfire and Pit. Some would replace Haddu with Kagatsuchi (whichever has higher skill I say). Also, some will change out Amun or Balrog for Kag based on battling covert or psycho teams.

Spite, endless, asura and bloodfest are good backups to these top BP sin demons.

Also, there is a new sin demon 35 bp in the current event. I haven't seen it yet to know who it replaces.

Hogs Breath

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Hogs Breath wrote:Best sin demon IPA is Haddu.

Best team so far is Amun, Balrog, Haddu, Cannonfire and Pit. Some would replace Haddu with Kagatsuchi (whichever has higher skill I say). Also, some will change out Amun or Balrog for Kag based on battling covert or psycho teams.

Spite, endless, asura and bloodfest are good backups to these top BP sin demons.

Also, there is a new sin demon 35 bp in the current event. I haven't seen it yet to know who it replaces.

I thought best sin IPA was still considered to be asura (haddy has more stats, but asura has more attack [yeah, personally I would go with haddu, but i was under the impression that most people were still going for asura over haddu if they could afford it])

I thought the sin demon team was
Balrog or Amun (switched for appropriate context), Asura, Kag, Cannon, Pit (for relevant Guild Down/DED/DEA/IPA/Agi)
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:25 pm

*points to sig*

that IS the best demon team, attackwise. the A+ game being a slave to "the way of the fist", haddu's higher health is meaningless, as is amun's higher def and health. despite being high, they're not really high enough to stand against any of the other guilds' top teams(psycho demons and covert beasts, both of which have over 60k atk), so the best you can do at A+ level is just focus on attack, attack, attack, attack. for attack, the best ipa IS asura. the best ded IS kag. the best agi IS pit. after that, the 3 highest attack demons are "Hundred flame", "cannonfire", and "Balrog". my biggest beef with hundred flame is the useless skill, i'd rather it had covert down or psycho down, but there's no denying his attack. only reason why i haven't put one in my form yet is that i don't have one, or the ep to buy one. regardless, the amun, balrog, haddu, cannon, pit team is not the best, due to suffering in attack and lacking some VERY, VERY, VERY important skills(namely DED. kag is not optional, he's required. the only substitute for him is endless+).
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down