Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I get a price check on new event 31bp scrap zombie?

5 posters

Go down

Can I get a price check on new event 31bp scrap zombie? Empty Can I get a price check on new event 31bp scrap zombie?

Post by sdjjazz Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:09 am

I have a regular scrap zombie (31bp) from event and am wondering how much this is.
Thanks!

sdjjazz

Back to top Go down

Can I get a price check on new event 31bp scrap zombie? Empty Re: Can I get a price check on new event 31bp scrap zombie?

Post by bacsiha Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 am

worthless
if you plus it , it will be 1ep for its skill Very Happy

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Can I get a price check on new event 31bp scrap zombie? Empty Re: Can I get a price check on new event 31bp scrap zombie?

Post by qpwoalsk Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:56 am

with the steady decline in the market, undeads price have dropped
so hard...so fast

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:53 am

Why would it be worthless? Wouldn't someone running Undeads want this?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 am

yes but no one will buy them atm
theyre flooding everywhere

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:19 am

I wouldn't say "everywhere". Not everyone has millions of points so far. These shouldn't be any different than kags and leths. Those were very common during mobius, but they were never "worthless", and are still sought after now.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 pm

ryesteve wrote:I wouldn't say "everywhere". Not everyone has millions of points so far. These shouldn't be any different than kags and leths. Those were very common during mobius, but they were never "worthless", and are still sought after now.

I think the difference is that leth and kag were both demons, which are the most popular psycho and sin teams... even bsk; who is a GOOD part of a covert beast team which is the most powerful covert A-Team I think was much less valuable since there weren't so many covert players, and even among covert players it seems like most prefer the winged wyrms (I can understand why too, they are lower bp, and they look much better)

I think undead falls into an extremely niche category where the only people who would want these 30+bp undeads are the ones who want to fill in a few gaps in an undead AA team

I guess if they release an undead agility these might become high demand, but until then, I don't really see why most people would want them...
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Agree with above, simple because undead team is not viable
without agility so really not much in demand. Only undead AA hybrid
would need, and they would usually use the 35bp ones.

Undead can be viable as an A+ team with hp up and gami (revive) but too expensive.

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down