Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Selene+M(20) for Psycho Brute Formation w/ War Songstress

3 posters

Go down

Trading Selene+M(20) for Psycho Brute Formation w/ War Songstress Empty Trading Selene+M(20) for Psycho Brute Formation w/ War Songstress

Post by Bestron2 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Trading Selene+M(20) for psycho brute formation, however there are guidelines.

It must be A+, and not regular, and it must have the 35 BP War Songstress Suera. Preferably it'll also have WWSP and Flame Weaver, but those other two are optional. Consider it buyout if you include those other two, though. Skill levels don't matter, but I would be willing to include Dawn Lilin+M and DCC+M if formation has very high skill levels all round.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Trading Selene+M(20) for Psycho Brute Formation w/ War Songstress Empty Re: Trading Selene+M(20) for Psycho Brute Formation w/ War Songstress

Post by Kylebabe Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:40 am

I have a brute team with WWSP+M(7) and some Brute monster....but I don't ahve warsongstress

Kylebabe

Back to top Go down

Trading Selene+M(20) for Psycho Brute Formation w/ War Songstress Empty Re: Trading Selene+M(20) for Psycho Brute Formation w/ War Songstress

Post by Bestron2 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 pm

bump
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:59 pm

bump
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiatou Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:55 am

Will you sell Selene?

Raiatou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 am

Only for an unbelievable amount of EP. It'll have to be an amount that will comfortably allow me to get the Psycho Brute formation specified.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down