Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY BUDDY........you want some uppers....:)

+2
bacsiha
robinsonsteve62
6 posters

Go down

HEY BUDDY........you want some uppers....:) Empty HEY BUDDY........you want some uppers....:)

Post by robinsonsteve62 Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Ok so I have been building my psycho demon AA+ team and I am almost finished I love the team it hasa few of the most powerful AAs there are with decent skills...( not a perfectly skilled team though)...and when its done I will be the man......that is until I meet the guy with demon down or psycho down or heavon forbid both....then I'm screwed....so far I believe the only team is the when team to avoid a species down skill....well I suggest we all take some uppers and ask Ateam for some uppers....some demon up..some psycho,impulse,covert up skills to counter the enemy with..I mean DEA has ipa, def has ipd and so forth....

P.S. and while we are at it...some agility AAs

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

HEY BUDDY........you want some uppers....:) Empty Re: HEY BUDDY........you want some uppers....:)

Post by bacsiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:37 pm

just accept that truth
no team is the best

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

HEY BUDDY........you want some uppers....:) Empty Re: HEY BUDDY........you want some uppers....:)

Post by Ologolos Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:10 pm

i'll say it again: I won't be happy until I see an Agility Down skill Smile
(we'll, I'll be happy without one, but I still think it's a cool idea)
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:13 pm

not only that, but there already is a "covert up" = covert combo.
demon up = species combo. If you don't have these combos, you don't get the bonus.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:24 pm

lol don't actually ask A-Team for something stupid like Demon Up or Covert Up, they would put Demon Up on a Crawler and Covert up on a sin!
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 pm

robinsonsteve62 wrote:Ok so I have been building my psycho demon AA+ team and I am almost finished I love the team it hasa few of the most powerful AAs there are with decent skills...( not a perfectly skilled team though)...and when its done I will be the man......that is until I meet the guy with demon down or psycho down or heavon forbid both....then I'm screwed....so far I believe the only team is the when team to avoid a species down skill....well I suggest we all take some uppers and ask Ateam for some uppers....some demon up..some psycho,impulse,covert up skills to counter the enemy with..I mean DEA has ipa, def has ipd and so forth....

TBH I don't like that idea at all. The reason these skills are balanced is they can be incredibly OP in one situation and completely useless the next. This is why you could never have skills like that. Only skill that would be more OP would be health down.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Horg wrote:lol don't actually ask A-Team for something stupid like Demon Up or Covert Up, they would put Demon Up on a Crawler and Covert up on a sin!

Hate to tell you, but I heard that they are going to retro-fit Agility DOWN onto the A+ Blood Blob. The only way you will get it is if you sacrifice 10 Carbuncles into your Blood Blob+m!!

*sssshhhh* don't tell anyone

(aka: Bazinga)
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum