Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying a Lologi+ after event. Or fafnir+

4 posters

Go down

Buying a Lologi+ after event. Or fafnir+ Empty Buying a Lologi+ after event. Or fafnir+

Post by Aspidochelone Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:06 am

Well, as the event dies down, peoples lologis and asuras and bayards will devalue.

So heres my offer for a lologi+, or fafnir+
NWD(sin)
Naga+(rancor)
Child of purification+(Tyranny)

thank you.
my ID is

Aspidochelone

Back to top Go down

Buying a Lologi+ after event. Or fafnir+ Empty Re: Buying a Lologi+ after event. Or fafnir+

Post by dnedaed Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:36 pm

are you still looking for Fafnir + I have level * critical at 5

dnedaed

Back to top Go down

Buying a Lologi+ after event. Or fafnir+ Empty Re: Buying a Lologi+ after event. Or fafnir+

Post by Kabliga Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:46 pm

why did you feel the need to necro something that is several months old? in the game of things being sold in a span of minutes, months means this guy already got what he was looking for or stopped playing >_>

Kabliga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rathnait Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 pm

I really wish that these forums had a 'thumbs up' button.

I would spam it for Kablinga's post. I see this 'necro' action taking place a lot here lately... Silly new forum members...
Rathnait
Rathnait

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabliga Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:16 pm

i mean, necro's take place on every forum, just they are so much worse on this one as it isnt that popular and page 1 is usually a few days spread apart

Kabliga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down