Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MASSIVE going out of business/I'm quitting Sale! Renegade Aruraune, Moonlight Selene, Sara Death Messenger x2, Centaur of Divinity+m, EP, ML+, Full Teams and more inside!

+9
jlpanda12
zeroez
fm1234
rkhtse
Xcalibre
jbbiggdogg
lvlz26
Daviddroid
richc
13 posters

Go down

MASSIVE going out of business/I'm quitting Sale! Renegade Aruraune, Moonlight Selene, Sara Death Messenger x2, Centaur of Divinity+m, EP, ML+, Full Teams and more inside! Empty MASSIVE going out of business/I'm quitting Sale! Renegade Aruraune, Moonlight Selene, Sara Death Messenger x2, Centaur of Divinity+m, EP, ML+, Full Teams and more inside!

Post by richc Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:40 am

Title says it all. I am mainly looking to trade for EP or
if you want to barter with some other forms of currency, that can be arranged
as well (have over 200 EP, PM me for details). I will also consider trades for
Marvel War of Heroes cards and to a lesser extent Fantasica cards as well. This
should be a complete list of everything that I have (sorry for the mess) and it
would be better if you message me with a price in mind. Having said that, I'll
try to get to you guys as soon as I can

EDIT: and because the forum hates Google docs and MS word pastes, please use the link below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s9FsToW_NcOQe9x1M7lzC_C3SdgiwRr8MuAm1Chv2Gw/edit

Last edited by richc on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

richc

Back to top Go down

MASSIVE going out of business/I'm quitting Sale! Renegade Aruraune, Moonlight Selene, Sara Death Messenger x2, Centaur of Divinity+m, EP, ML+, Full Teams and more inside! Empty Re: MASSIVE going out of business/I'm quitting Sale! Renegade Aruraune, Moonlight Selene, Sara Death Messenger x2, Centaur of Divinity+m, EP, ML+, Full Teams and more inside!

Post by richc Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 am

Ok, so this is really annoying and copying and pasting from Google docs doesn't seem to work as I can't seem to change the black font. Here's a link to the Google docs in the meantime until I can fix it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s9FsToW_NcOQe9x1M7lzC_C3SdgiwRr8MuAm1Chv2Gw/edit

richc

Back to top Go down

MASSIVE going out of business/I'm quitting Sale! Renegade Aruraune, Moonlight Selene, Sara Death Messenger x2, Centaur of Divinity+m, EP, ML+, Full Teams and more inside! Empty Re: MASSIVE going out of business/I'm quitting Sale! Renegade Aruraune, Moonlight Selene, Sara Death Messenger x2, Centaur of Divinity+m, EP, ML+, Full Teams and more inside!

Post by Daviddroid Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:49 am

How much for omnix2 and nyar?

Daviddroid

Back to top Go down

Post by lvlz26 Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:56 pm

i sent you a PM, get back to me when you can thx Smile
lvlz26
lvlz26

Back to top Go down

Post by jbbiggdogg Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 pm

How much for these?

White Wolf, Seta+

Gusion+

Refined Horned Fighter

Skeleton Minotaur+

Skeleton Minotaur

Evilmoth+m/3

Evilmoth

Evilmoth+ 11/7

Agility Up Stack (4)
jbbiggdogg
jbbiggdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:14 pm

I am interested in flame Kag. I have EP BP or something else. PM me.

-Xcalibre
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 pm

interested in renegade alaraune.
will pay by EP,

plz send trade to
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by fm1234 Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi,
How much for spite dev+ (6) and Sara? ID 2425514289, thanks.

fm1234

Back to top Go down

Post by richc Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Hey guys thanks for the responses. I'm going to try to get back to all of you guys within the next 24 hours and try to finish updating/organizing everything. Thanks for your patience

richc

Back to top Go down

Post by zeroez Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:06 am

Hi I'm kinda new and only have 6 ep to offer but im really interested in Terra ogame, Grin cloak inos+, and aya dragon. thanks for taking a look when you can.

zeroez

Back to top Go down

Post by jlpanda12 Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 am

price for hellfield asura?

jlpanda12

Back to top Go down

Post by DaggerDS Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Im interested in Aya, Deep sea destruct +, ring dragon+, magma, Slave Dance, DCC x 2, and if you could give me individual price i might be back for more lol

DaggerDS

Back to top Go down

Post by ravicalient Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I'm interested in the following and have some EP or whatever else you need.

Bayard+ (20)

BSK+

Mesh Dragon+

Tera Ogame or +

Centaur of Divinity

Please get back to me in whatever way works best. Probably easiest to send in game trade.

Game ID - 1820820301

Sounds like you've been in the game for while - sorry to see you leave.
ravicalient
ravicalient

Back to top Go down

Post by DaggerDS Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:42 pm

o and selene i would like her lol

DaggerDS

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:05 pm

please reply me. need renegade.

rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by richc Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:10 am

Ok, so no matter what I try I can't get the list to copy into the forum post. Finally listed everything and I'll be trying to get back to all the posts and PM's shortly. Sorry for the delay

richc

Back to top Go down

Post by richc Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:01 am

Scorch behemoth and renegade aruraune sold, please keep offers coming

richc

Back to top Go down

Post by X calibur Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 pm

What would you want for selene I only have 5ep and 2bp Sad

X calibur

Back to top Go down

Post by Maduk Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm

interested in Selene and Bayard+(20), Aya Dragon, NWD+, MLD+ - Sent you a pm

Thx

Mad
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaggerDS Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 pm

i also sent you PM a while ago with a list of what i want

DaggerDS

Back to top Go down

Post by richc Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:01 am

Hopefully all PM's have been replied to and the docs should be up to date with the most recent trades, bump!

richc

Back to top Go down

Post by richc Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:06 am

Bump. New Sacrilege Lord Grizel max added and still have a reg terra ogame and +m available

richc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down