Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me with this pending trade

2 posters

Go down

Please help me with this pending trade Empty Please help me with this pending trade

Post by Lowebrow Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:47 pm

I didn't know where to post this but I have a pricing question. I have been on the market for a Bloodfest Demon+ and was fortunately offered one after the event.

He is asking for my Deep Sea Destruct+m(5) and my Dust Colossus reg for his Bloodfest+ lvl16 (2). His price seems a bit too steep in my opinion. I am not the most cognitive with the prices of the cards on this game and could use a hand: is this worth grabbing for my Sin Demon squad? This seem quite a bit for a non-max card an I am wary now that I have been taking advantage of in the past.

BTW, if this isn't where to post this kind of topic, some advice on where to put it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Please help me with this pending trade Empty Re: Please help me with this pending trade

Post by SL@SH Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 pm

There is a seperate price check thread on the Q&A section stickied. I think you are getting a more than fair trade since Deep Sea has been replaced by a new Sin Beast with better stats and Dust is practically useless. Blood will be worth more skilled than the other 2 will ever be.

SL@SH

Back to top Go down

Please help me with this pending trade Empty Thank you Sl@sh

Post by Lowebrow Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Much appreciated and also for the quick reply.

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Please help me with this pending trade Empty Re: Please help me with this pending trade

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down