Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Ivy Armor Bedella, Bayard + and a whole lot of skills. No EP Required!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Selling Ivy Armor Bedella, Bayard + and a whole lot of skills. No EP Required!!!! Empty Selling Ivy Armor Bedella, Bayard + and a whole lot of skills. No EP Required!!!!

Post by matt_jay50 Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Hey all.

I'm selling/trading a reg Ivy Armor Bedella, a Bayard+, 3 agi, 2 IPD, 2 IPA, 2 Health up, 3 DEA, 5 Preemptive strikes, 2 Psycho Downs, 1 Covert down and 2 venomous breaths. And I don't require EP.

I'm looking for Winged Psycho Brutes: Silvery Goddess reg, White Winged Sky Pirate Reg, Airam+ (or reg), Midnight Valk + (or reg) or any others that may be decent. If you have these monsters and want to trade let me know and we can work something out Smile

Thanks all. And Happy New Years!

matt_jay50

Back to top Go down

Selling Ivy Armor Bedella, Bayard + and a whole lot of skills. No EP Required!!!! Empty Re: Selling Ivy Armor Bedella, Bayard + and a whole lot of skills. No EP Required!!!!

Post by huydung Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:30 am

Do u want to buy ivy for 6 ep

huydung

Back to top Go down

Selling Ivy Armor Bedella, Bayard + and a whole lot of skills. No EP Required!!!! Empty Re: Selling Ivy Armor Bedella, Bayard + and a whole lot of skills. No EP Required!!!!

Post by huydung Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 am

Hi wat can I get for trading silver goddess, thx

huydung

Back to top Go down

Post by jbbiggdogg Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:28 am

Interested in your 3 Agi and 2 Health.

I can do a reg Airam and 1ep.

If that works just send trade to ID in sig
jbbiggdogg
jbbiggdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by slim71 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:08 am

.Do you still have Bayard the Steel Horse +?

For psycho I have a dragon of saturn (22bp) reg, child of purification + with sb (4), ancient huge statue, and catoblepas.

I have covert brute at 70 + with 5 preemptive too.

Thanks,

Slim70

slim71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down