Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Value

2 posters

Go down

Monster Value Empty Monster Value

Post by wasiantimmy Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 pm

So I'm not new to the game, but I haven't gotten involved in trading much. I was hoping that some of the more experienced traders could create a column on the DS-Bestiary spreadsheet that shows the average EP value of the monster. I know a monsters value changes (the progression monsters value will drop after event) but a place to start would be nice. I see players complaining about others getting ripped off (whole Lina thing) and this is just one way to help avoid that.

Sorry if this idea has already been brought up but I think it's a good idea and would be great if it was implemented.

This forum is to help people and unite us DS players right?

wasiantimmy

Back to top Go down

Monster Value Empty Re: Monster Value

Post by Drag0n Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 pm

with the constant fluctuation in prices for all the monsters i would suggest you get on the chat box on the home screen here and ask about individual trades..

also you can work out the rough value of the monsters via the beastiary as the strongest monsters are worth the most.. there are the odd exceptions of rare monsters and monsters that fit better into combos that are expensive too but you will find that out quite quickly when you are trading.
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down