Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best stats for mobious age/ vagrant land

+12
robinsonsteve62
qpwoalsk
yunarena13
laylow80
bacsiha
silentsong
Flying Dagger
Scratch102
JessicaMD
ryesteve
Armitaage
dextery
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

best stats for mobious age/ vagrant land Empty best stats for mobious age/ vagrant land

Post by dextery Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Would really like to know whats the best way to distribute skill point for upcoming vagrant land. Would like to hear from top ranked player from mobius age. As you guys knows much better on skill point distribution :O

dextery

Back to top Go down

best stats for mobious age/ vagrant land Empty Re: best stats for mobious age/ vagrant land

Post by Armitaage Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 pm

mobius did not have rankings, but probably 40/60 energy/bp would work optimally well, depending on your form's bp usage. needless to say, the most efficient form will be the 80 bp AA+ team, after a 5x prog+ team, that is.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

best stats for mobious age/ vagrant land Empty Re: best stats for mobious age/ vagrant land

Post by ryesteve Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 am

Why wouldn't you put all your points in BP? The rankings are based on how much damage you do. Unless you aren't in a clan with a pulse, you don't need to initiate any battles via EP

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:37 am

ryesteve wrote:Why wouldn't you put all your points in BP? The rankings are based on how much damage you do. Unless you aren't in a clan with a pulse, you don't need to initiate any battles via EP

and what do you suppose happens when everyone in your clan is all bp, just like you. you seem to take it for granted that your clan will find the bosses for you and let you kill them all. i doubt it's gonna work that way. that said, have some points set in ep, don't go full bp unless you DON'T want to rank. vagrant, same as mobius, is a HYBRID event. besides, unlike mobius, the first attack you do, IF YOU DISCOVERED THE BOSS YOURSELF is free. imagine how much farther you'll go by finding bosses yourself and clearing the obscenely weak ones WITHOUT spending any bp.

in short, self sufficiency is a virtue.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by dextery Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:43 am

Hmmmm very good advice you guys got there ;D. Each whack for me cost around 145 bp LOL. with AA+ team. so damn this is going to be expensive. Putting 1 prog probably reduce it to 130bp a whack.

dextery

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:51 am

most ppl will probably be using a team of 5x prog+, getting 90 bp/whack, and more atk than any other a+ team. at about 30k atk/prog, that makes 150k total damage.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by dextery Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Thanks for you info mate, gonna start farming for x4 prog A+ hehe. should be cheap now. And hopefully i don't need to spent around 250 usd on pots ^_^ to win the rank.

dextery

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:12 pm

I dont know what clan you're in, but in 99% of them, youre not going to find EVEYONE trying to rank; so the iscwnario of everyone going all bp is a little silly.

As for one-shotting bosses with the free hit, that's not going to work past the first day. I do see your point, but i still dont think ep is all rhat helpful in this type of event

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Short of a full skill reset, the best thing you can do is to dump allies and reallocate points to bp to the next nearest 'full' attack increment.

like if you have a 5x prog team, which costs 90bp to use... and you have 250 battle points, you should move some allies so that you have 270 so you get 3 (+1 if you find it) full team uses from a full charge. Especially if they're keeping the full team attack bonus that they mentioned the first time they tried to run this.

I think the best bet is to have energy set up so that you can get as many back to back FULL attacks as possible in on a full charge; regardless of if you're using no progs, <5 progs, or 5 progs.

also with the energy; the early bosses are super weak and can get 1 shotted like nothing, but as the event goes on longer, there's going to be more of a bp shortage than ep; at least that's how it was with mobius; the bosses were popping up VERY often and taking much much more bp to kill than ep to find

for example (not real numbers obviously, but this should give you an idea)
The team being used here is your average 80-110bp A team

Mobius Day 1;
Average Energy to find a boss: 20
Average BP to kill a boss: 20 (you can attack with % of overall team and 1 shot them easily)

Mobius Day 2:
Average Energy to find a boss: 30
Average BP to kill a boss: 80 (in general, a full team attack will kill the boss outright or leave them with a tiny bit of health that a clanmate won't even get a summon for finishing off)

Mobius Day 3:
Average Energy to find a boss: 40
Average BP to kill a boss: 150 (one full attack knocks out about 2/3 of health, someone else can finish it off with a partial)

Mobius Day X:
Average Energy to find a boss: 80
Average BP to kill a boss: 1000+ (ultra high defense, tons of health etc... you need multiple full attacks from multiple clan members to kill these)

and don't forget the lords of mobius! those things were ridiculous
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:12 pm

...and keep in mind that last try for VL, the first level bosses you could kill and it cost you NO bp at all. Seemed weird but I was not complaining.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:43 pm

I started this game right in the middle of mobious so I wished I knew more about this type of event as Vagrant is approaching. I have two teams ready for this event but I am not sure which is better? I have a full maxed AA+ team and I also have a low bp maxed A+ team (Inos, BBV, WWO, Elf Commander, WWE). Should I go with a slugger lineup or a lineup who can attack a lot and do damage with one prog?
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by dextery Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm probably going for x5 grin cloak inos lol. Seems like the most efficient way at least that what I've heard. And stats probably follow armitage well. Full bp is good too buy my clan member is almost half dead and rest of them are just quiet casual ;s

dextery

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:11 pm

i've had 5 Aya+ for FOREVER!!! if they don't have those skill changes imma be pissed.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:02 am

Armitaage wrote:most ppl will probably be using a team of 5x prog+, getting 90 bp/whack, and more atk than any other a+ team. at about 30k atk/prog, that makes 150k total damage.

Im new to type of vagrand event, so could you explain to me :
why the prog atk 30k ?
ranking determined by how long you go ? or by total damage you atk the boss ?
should I join strong clan or better do it myself ? (Im lv 88 and want to rank Very Happy )

tks so much Smile Smile Smile

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by laylow80 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:13 pm

would it be better to use 4 aya + and a monster with 20 IPA or just use 5x aya+
laylow80
laylow80

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:33 pm

From what little I was able to play before the event bombed, it didn't seem like skills affected the damage dealt. That said, I'd go with 5x prog+ or an 80 bp AA+m team if I have one and can't afford a 5x prog+.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:30 am

Ipa might not work in these event battles.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by yunarena13 Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:50 pm

How viable is a mixed prog team? I started playing a little bit before VL so it was my first time dealing with progs and I had no clue that I could stack them. Still kicking myself in the butt for that one because I traded away enough ayas for a full team, but I currently have one of each plus.

Last edited by yunarena13 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
yunarena13
yunarena13

https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleCornerOfTheInterwebs

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:47 am

bacsiha wrote:
Armitaage wrote:most ppl will probably be using a team of 5x prog+, getting 90 bp/whack, and more atk than any other a+ team. at about 30k atk/prog, that makes 150k total damage.

Im new to type of vagrand event, so could you explain to me :
why the prog atk 30k ?
ranking determined by how long you go ? or by total damage you atk the boss ?
should I join strong clan or better do it myself ? (Im lv 88 and want to rank Very Happy )

tks so much Smile Smile Smile

hey anyone help pls Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 am

This event isn't meant to be played solo. You can try, but you won't get very far. You need to be in a clan. The rest of your questions are already answered in this thread. And unless you have a huge war chest of BP, you're not going to rank.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:53 am

I have a friend, he and I both lv 100.
If he full EP , and I full BP , is that ok ?
that's mean he will find boss and I will take down him lol

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 am

I dont get how the bonus damage will stack.

Is a team of 3 aya+m and a venus+m and Omni kanna+m better

or

a team of 3 aya+m and a kanna+m and uranus+m because it keeps the
rarity and level bonus?

Or would these two instances be better or worse than a 5 x 16bp AA team?

or should I fill the last two spots with other progs If I cant get aya?

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 pm

qpwoalsk wrote:I dont get how the bonus damage will stack.

Is a team of 3 aya+m and a venus+m and Omni kanna+m better

or

a team of 3 aya+m and a kanna+m and uranus+m because it keeps the
rarity and level bonus?

Or would these two instances be better or worse than a 5 x 16bp AA team?

or should I fill the last two spots with other progs If I cant get aya?

idk for sure, but I think if you're using more than one prog (more than one of the SAME monster) you don't keep combos... so I think the first team would work better on account of having better attack in general. while the second team would have no combos since you're using multiple ayas

but idk for sure
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

In mobius, top players who are a lot smarter than I am were all using 5 progs, so I'll take their word for it and assume that's the best way to go.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:07 pm

ryesteve wrote:In mobius, top players who are a lot smarter than I am were all using 5 progs, so I'll take their word for it and assume that's the best way to go.

lol I wouldn't say smarter

it's more a question of richer

everyone knows that 5x prog+m is the best way to go, but not everyone can have 5x prog+m

even if everyone could afford 5x prog+m, the price would probably go up so that everyone couldn't since I can't imagine there are THAT many progs in circulation unless someone spent some ridiculous amount of money on dark summons so that everyone has a prog

I don't know how many active players there are, but whatever that number is multiplied by 10 (5 prog+ms, 10 reg progs per person) seems unreasonable to expect from whatever number of people are dark summoning, and how many dark summons each is buying on average

i.e. 10k active players (probably more than that), 100k prog regs required, let's be super generous and say that prog summon rate is 50% from dark summon. so that's 200k dark summons. 1 dark summon = 300sp, 300sp = $2.30... (best deal for sp is 7.8k for 60USD, so that's $2.30 per dark summon)

2.30x200k= nearly half a million dollars

which I'm pretty sure A-team would be happy with as revenue for a single event Razz but it seems unrealistic, so I wouldn't say people using multiple progs are smarter; i think it's obvious enough that progs are good, but there just aren't that many of them around so everybody can't have one or five.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next