Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formation question

3 posters

Go down

Formation question Empty Formation question

Post by Der Kraken Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 am

I was just curious about ideas on what I should add or do to my formation. I'm pretty new to the game, so help from more experienced players is awesome. Right now it sits as:

Aura Blade Lance+(m)(1)
Death Dancer+(m)
Beheaded Lunatic+(m)(4)
Fex the Severer+(m)(4)
Deceit Witch+(m)(1)

I know I need to get my skills up, but other than that I'm not sure if I need to add a new monster or not. Thanks for suggestions.
Der Kraken
Der Kraken

Back to top Go down

Formation question Empty Re: Formation question

Post by Armitaage Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 am

two things:

1. what guild are you?

2. read the second thread in my signature for some general info regarding current top tier formations. it's a little outdated since someone locked it without at least giving a reason why(so i cannot edit the posts to update the information), but it should still serve as a starting point. the best thing you can do for your form is to put in a white winged elite+ in there. yes, it has low stats, but it has the all important agility skill, so it should be in your form.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:19 pm

hmmm... looks like that would be a really high bp team, but the skill distribution wouldn't be very good...

Lance (cov down)
Beheaded (imp down)
Witch (mystic down)
Fex (ipd)
Dancer (no skill)

The thing is lance and beheaded would be really expensive to max skill-wise, and most battles wouldn't really use both of their skills... you might be better off having some "regular" skills like ipd/ded/dea instead, and agi is MUST

I'm working on something fairly similar with...

Death Dancer
WWSP (ipd)
Iris (ipa)
WWE (agi)
Clarissa (going to switch for an Inos or WWOH eventually, haven't decided which yet) (psycho down OR impulse down OR ded)

(all-girl team lol)

basically though, I think you should definitely switch deceit witch for a wwe regardless of whatever you decide to do with the rest of your team.

Mystic down is pretty useless for A monsters since the only real mystic A team is covert mystics, and the 'new' psycho brutes are high enough bp to not even bother with mystic down, not to mention I think all the mystic down skills are going towards AAs, so actually maxing skill level on your witch would be very expensive, and it would be really hard to resell it to get any of your money back the next time you switch teams since the most that someone would be using it for is a skill stack for an AA.

Also I wouldn't bother too much with lance's skill... there aren't that many covert players out there, and even though covert down is good against them, you won't be using it in most fights.

Beheaded/impulse down is a good idea though! the only change I would recommend is maybe getting a WWOH instead of beheaded, since I'm fairly sure that beheaded lacks resale value, even if maxed, but WWOH (20) is highly desirable, and has the incredibly useful impulse down.

but whatever works for you Very Happy

I'm mainly trying to get a lower bp team than my dang demons since I want to get more attacks in without having to wait forever for bp to recharge.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Der Kraken Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:41 am

Wow, great reply and thanks yall. i'm sin guild, and currently in the process of building a sin demon team since i know more of what i'm looking for now (built this brute team when i started the game).
Der Kraken
Der Kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down