Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LTB or trade for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon

+7
Moomin
doublej1965
theimprisoned
Hallowsxeve
RogueOne
SwtLaotiaNix7
slim71
11 posters

Go down

LTB or trade for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon Empty LTB or trade for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon

Post by slim71 Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:25 am

LTB or trade for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon

This is for my friend.

SunRa71
ID: 2334719000

Has skill trades and A+ for trade, EP an option too.

Last edited by slim71 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

slim71

Back to top Go down

LTB or trade for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon Empty Re: LTB or trade for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:50 am

Have ripper reg. Let me kno if u need

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

LTB or trade for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon Empty Re: LTB or trade for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon

Post by RogueOne Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 am

I have all 3. Draining Butcher and Devil ripper reg, Ring Dragon A+. Also have a 70 A+ Ring Dragon. Mainly interested in EP's unless you have rare A+ Impulse Wyrms

RogueOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallowsxeve Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:14 pm

I have butcher, and devil ripper. Got any demons like ddd devil of abyss spite devil mage devil of endless night balrog of rage paimon sear djinn marbas forsaken birthfiend lust trap necro dark necro? Or EP/ BP let me know

Hallowsxeve

Back to top Go down

Post by slim71 Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Updated the post, have the butcher, ripper and ring, now looking for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon

slim71

Back to top Go down

Post by theimprisoned Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm

I have a Pablishag + and a reg Birth Fiend
theimprisoned
theimprisoned

Back to top Go down

LTB or trade for A lvl Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pabilshag, and Deep Dark Demon Empty ddd

Post by doublej1965 Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 pm

I have a Deep Dark reg if still interested..

doublej1965

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallowsxeve Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:15 pm

I have birthfiend + let me know what your offer is Ep/Bp always good Smile

Hallowsxeve

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomin Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 am

I have all DDD reg and A+, Pabilsag reg and A+ and Fiend A+

I can sell the DDD reg, Pabilsag reg/A+ and the Fiend A+ to you for 6 EP

Moomin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fredler Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:43 pm

I have Forsaken Birth Fiend+, if your still looking. What skills do you have?

Fredler

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvawhooty Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:11 pm

2 ep gets my forsaken reg
iluvawhooty
iluvawhooty

Back to top Go down

Post by darksummoneraaron Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:01 am

i have forsaken and pabilsag, my store and ID below and I check often. I'd take EP or psyco demons. Thanks!

darksummoneraaron

Back to top Go down

Post by smokinsoldier Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Fredler wrote:I have Forsaken Birth Fiend+, if your still looking. What skills do you have?
please don't resurrect 2 month old threads

smokinsoldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down