Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF Blood Blush, Barrier Artist, Piamon, DDD, & Devil of the Abyss

4 posters

Go down

LF Blood Blush, Barrier Artist, Piamon, DDD, & Devil of the Abyss Empty LF Blood Blush, Barrier Artist, Piamon, DDD, & Devil of the Abyss

Post by Jaheron Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:38 pm

/Closed

Last edited by Jaheron on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

Jaheron

Back to top Go down

LF Blood Blush, Barrier Artist, Piamon, DDD, & Devil of the Abyss Empty Re: LF Blood Blush, Barrier Artist, Piamon, DDD, & Devil of the Abyss

Post by gcubed16 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 am

I'll trade you my Paimon+m for your Aya Dragon+m???

gcubed16

Back to top Go down

LF Blood Blush, Barrier Artist, Piamon, DDD, & Devil of the Abyss Empty Re: LF Blood Blush, Barrier Artist, Piamon, DDD, & Devil of the Abyss

Post by gcubed16 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:25 am

I also have a Devil of the Abyss+m(Cool

gcubed16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaheron Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:05 am

Bump, some of these have been "gotten."

Also, I'm fairly reluctant to trade off Aya+(m) for much of anything short of an AA atm. It is currently the lead of my impulse wyrm team.

Jaheron

Back to top Go down

Post by FunCrushers Store Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 pm

I have ddd and devil and blood blush
FunCrushers Store
FunCrushers Store

Back to top Go down

Post by huydung Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Do u trade adeyuna for abyss, if yes plz send trade to 2203324519, or not I am happy to let it go for 3 ep, thx

huydung

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaheron Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:52 am

Bump & update

Jaheron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down