EPIC BATTLES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Valloth on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm

First match:Sonic Vs. Mario
Second match:Naruto Vs. Ichigo
Third match:Master Cheif Vs Marcus Fenix

Who wins? You decide!!!
PM me ur votes and match suggestions I'll get the results soon:)
If this becomes popular and people start their own remember I was the original!XD
avatar
Valloth

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Drag0n on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Personally I think Mario.. and not just because im more Nintendo than Sega.. mostly because he has the ability to jump on sonics head,... fireball him.. fly... and even take one hit... sonice is fast but i think mario got him covered =D
avatar
Drag0n

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 33
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Valloth on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:05 am

A reply so fast XD man if this becomes a popular thing that would be epic
avatar
Valloth

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Drag0n on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 am

yea.. im lurking the forum today lmao... plus im an oldschool gamer so i love topics like this
avatar
Drag0n

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 33
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Valloth on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 am

Too that why I started it I'll have more matches and if I get some comments I'll even have to post results of this one
The real question is will it catch on?
avatar
Valloth

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Drag0n on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am

depends how many old gamers like me that are here
avatar
Drag0n

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 33
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by UnderGround on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am

i would say the CURRENT naruto will win

cuz of those power-up from 9 tails
avatar
UnderGround

Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Valloth on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 am

Boy please Ichigo woop his ass
U got a fox power for ur current
I got Soul Reaper, Full Bring, and Hollow form!
avatar
Valloth

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by UnderGround on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 am

Valloth wrote:Boy please Ichigo woop his ass
U got a fox power for ur current
I got Soul Reaper, Full Bring, and Hollow form!


nop CURRENT ichigo only has shinigami power (with none to little of full bring cuz ginjo took his full bring power) and none of hollow form

and naruto already has sage mode, power up lvl 1 (bright body) from fox and power up lvl 2 (transformation to 9 tails) and so much more bwahaha
avatar
UnderGround

Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Valloth on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 am

... Curtently.... Yes... But in all time Ichigo woop his ass like Micheal Jackson on a little boy (hee hee)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What we do in life echos in eternity.
avatar
Valloth

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by UnderGround on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 am

Valloth wrote:... Curtently.... Yes... But in all time Ichigo woop his ass like Micheal Jackson on a little boy (hee hee)

LOL
avatar
UnderGround

Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Drag0n on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:47 am

Shocked
avatar
Drag0n

Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 33
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Dark Impact on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:10 pm

NARUTO FUCK YEAH!!!! MASTER CHIEF FUCK YEAH!!!! MARIO AND SONIC IS sort of a tie :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- 'Divine Charisma' Lieutenant -

Dark Impact

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-10-22
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Valloth on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Dumping this cause it's a good topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What we do in life echos in eternity.
avatar
Valloth

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 22
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Grendel on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:26 am

Valloth wrote:First match:Sonic Vs. Mario
Second match:Naruto Vs. Ichigo
Third match:Master Cheif Vs Marcus Fenix

First Match: Mario has kinda more possible Powerups which makes him more versatile but the problem is Sonic is way to fast to get jumped on easily. Even if mario has all his Powerups at the same time(including racoon and star) with a bit of tactics sonic cna still stay out of danger and hit him after the star fades away.

Since I'm more Mario fan than Sonic I would love to say Mario but it's clearly Sonic.

Secound Match: This clearly depends on in which stage of their development both are, but if you say max power I go for Ichigo because of his overwhelming power he has in final getsuga tenshou(he was slashing through all kidou like it was nothing xD)

Third Match: I clearly go for Master Chief simple because I don't know who the other guy is. xD Must be someone from a new game, but I ended my Shooter career years ago with Halo 2 (:

Just my two coins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID:1690403001

Grendel

Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by JessicaMD on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Thirdspace Aliens vs Species 8472

vorlon jumpgate and fluidic space quantum singularity are on the opposite outer edges of a solar system. they're fighting over the system.

no sheridan w/ nuke nearby, no janeway with deus ex machina either.

the team that fights its way to the enemy's entry point first wins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by larry378 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:45 pm

JessicaMD wrote:Thirdspace Aliens vs Species 8472

vorlon jumpgate and fluidic space quantum singularity are on the opposite outer edges of a solar system. they're fighting over the system.

no sheridan w/ nuke nearby, no janeway with deus ex machina either.

the team that fights its way to the enemy's entry point first wins.


Thirdspace by a few trillion miles


They're space cthulu... nobody can beat them in a fair fight. they invade two times through a bottleneck entrance situated directly inside to era-specific state-of-the-art military installations; the first time to be beaten back with extreme losses by an arguably god-like civilization's combined military might (once again with extreme losses; like hundreds of star systems and everything in em); the vorlon empire.

Second time because sheridan managed to sneak inside the gate and destroy it; with the gate fortunately being located to the most heavily militarized zone in the entire fictional universe (the seat of power of the Interstellar Alliance) which had access to vorlon tech WHICH HAD PROGRESSED hundreds of thousands of years since the first encounter (white star cruiser); and that entire episode reeks of plot armor.

The Thirdspace aliens aren't so much a tangible antagonist, imo they're more of a literary device depicting an invincible opponent used to supplement a parable about pride.

Like you wouldn't ask if one of lovecraft's old ones would win in a fight vs. ________. because they would. they're supposed to be reality-warping cosmic horrors.




8472 on the other hand; they're just some dudes who happen to be dicks. Not to mention; borg and starfleet can fight them to a stalemate; which is not to rag on trek, but if you consider the Q the analogue for the vorlons, and consider the fact that the vorlons were pants-wettingly terrified of the thirdspace aliens; it's pretty clear thirdspace would beat 8472 easily.


A few more facts:

there have been tons of day-trips into fludic space; nobody has ever returned from thirdspace.

There are also other critters and things living in fluidic space; thirdspace (as in the entire universe/dimension) has been wiped clean of all other species by the thirdspace aliens simply "on account of being inferior therefore not having the right to exist"

And in the two times that a gateway was opened to thirdspace countless star systems were destroyed. 8472 did what? blow up a couple million borg and destroy a dozen planets or so?

Lastly; undine can be negotiated with, their motives can be understood. Thirdspace aliens begin mentally enslaving people across dimensions without the gate even needing to be open, they do not talk, it's not "war" for them, it's spraying pesticide.


good lord I just realized how long that post was lol. I luv my sci-fi



how about

V'ger vs an Emperor class

I think that'd be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: the pm system on the forum is on the fritz, incoming and outgoing messages are not always delivered.
For guaranteed communication just reply to the post or message me in-game. Thank You.


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
General
avatar
larry378

Posts : 927
Join date : 2012-08-17
Location : Riding a missile waving a cowboy hat

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by JessicaMD on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 pm

larry378 wrote:
JessicaMD wrote:Thirdspace Aliens vs Species 8472

vorlon jumpgate and fluidic space quantum singularity are on the opposite outer edges of a solar system. they're fighting over the system.

no sheridan w/ nuke nearby, no janeway with deus ex machina either.

the team that fights its way to the enemy's entry point first wins.


Thirdspace by a few trillion miles


They're space cthulu... nobody can beat them in a fair fight. they invade two times through a bottleneck entrance situated directly inside to era-specific state-of-the-art military installations; the first time to be beaten back with extreme losses by an arguably god-like civilization's combined military might (once again with extreme losses; like hundreds of star systems and everything in em); the vorlon empire.

Second time because sheridan managed to sneak inside the gate and destroy it; with the gate fortunately being located to the most heavily militarized zone in the entire fictional universe (the seat of power of the Interstellar Alliance) which had access to vorlon tech WHICH HAD PROGRESSED hundreds of thousands of years since the first encounter (white star cruiser); and that entire episode reeks of plot armor.

The Thirdspace aliens aren't so much a tangible antagonist, imo they're more of a literary device depicting an invincible opponent used to supplement a parable about pride.

Like you wouldn't ask if one of lovecraft's old ones would win in a fight vs. ________. because they would. they're supposed to be reality-warping cosmic horrors.




8472 on the other hand; they're just some dudes who happen to be dicks. Not to mention; borg and starfleet can fight them to a stalemate; which is not to rag on trek, but if you consider the Q the analogue for the vorlons, and consider the fact that the vorlons were pants-wettingly terrified of the thirdspace aliens; it's pretty clear thirdspace would beat 8472 easily.


A few more facts:

there have been tons of day-trips into fludic space; nobody has ever returned from thirdspace.

There are also other critters and things living in fluidic space; thirdspace (as in the entire universe/dimension) has been wiped clean of all other species by the thirdspace aliens simply "on account of being inferior therefore not having the right to exist"

And in the two times that a gateway was opened to thirdspace countless star systems were destroyed. 8472 did what? blow up a couple million borg and destroy a dozen planets or so?

Lastly; undine can be negotiated with, their motives can be understood. Thirdspace aliens begin mentally enslaving people across dimensions without the gate even needing to be open, they do not talk, it's not "war" for them, it's spraying pesticide.


good lord I just realized how long that post was lol. I luv my sci-fi



how about

V'ger vs an Emperor class

I think that'd be interesting.

lol that IS a long post... I guess I didn't know as much about the fluff as I thought I did lol, I thought it would be a close fight. I just remember the stuff from the movie and the shows.

But I see what you mean now that I think about it. 8472 were making alot of regular invasions and stuff which wasn't such a huge problem in the grand scheme of the univers, and I guess the thirdspace guys were just the ones who were around in thirdspace who were like hey! look! portal's open, let's check it out; and even then they were so ridiculously overpowered against the b5 fleet (thirdspace fighter can kill IA capital ship with a single shot, white star cannot kill thirdspace fighter with single shot, and white star was vorlon tech)... so I guess any organized battle where thirdspace can field a proper fleet would be one sided since even a few thirdspace guys who happened to be in the area spilling through immediately after the gate opens is such an 'apocalyptic' event lol.

so... do you mean motion picture v'ger? (would win for exactly the same reasons you said thirdspace would win, v'ger is not a physical entity with properties, but a literary representation on an unstoppable force)

or the retconned v'ger which was just borg which would lose to anything from wh40k since crons > borg, and imperium can go toe-to-toe with crons easily, and the emperor class is the biggest battleship class?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: EPIC BATTLES!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum