Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent price check on Grizel+

+2
Dark Impact
God_of_War
6 posters

Go down

Urgent price check on Grizel+ Empty Urgent price check on Grizel+

Post by God_of_War Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:38 am

Sorry for not using the official thread but most posts are not being answered on there these days due to sheer volume.

Need a price on Grizel+(5) level 23.

Have one coming to me in trade and need to check that I have not been fleeced as buying a tad blind!

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Urgent price check on Grizel+ Empty Re: Urgent price check on Grizel+

Post by Dark Impact Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:36 pm

380 ep

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Many thanks

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:18 pm

No problem, I have a beef with the price check thread as well Evil or Very Mad

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:48 pm

OK so got the Grizel+ and put him back into auction after maxing him. Now need advice on an offer I have had.

My Grizel+ max (5)

offered

Blood Sword Tengen+ max (4)

All I am interested in is sell value as not looking to build an AA+ team yet just trading for profit until I can. Thanks.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:03 pm

God_of_War wrote:OK so got the Grizel+ and put him back into auction after maxing him. Now need advice on an offer I have had.

My Grizel+ max (5)

offered

Blood Sword Tengen+ max (4)

All I am interested in is sell value as not looking to build an AA+ team yet just trading for profit until I can. Thanks.

You do the math. Grizel is newer, higher bp, higher and more valuable skill so....

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 pm

No always that simple. I am happy to take it that Grizel is worth more but I am very new to the world of AA so need to check a lot until I get used to the values.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Stay with Grizel+ than Tengen.
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Grizel is a Demon right, Demons are more popular than Brutes, and the AA Demon formation is worth more than a Brute version.

Stick with Grizel, pass on the Tengen.
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Xoct wrote:Grizel is a Demon right, Demons are more popular than Brutes, and the AA Demon formation is worth more than a Brute version.

Stick with Grizel, pass on the Tengen.

Not sure if this is true. Very few species AA+ team. Species down effectively kill that. The most expansive AA+ at the moment is ritual dark elf. That guy is so rare is like spotting bigfoot. Last I heard a dark elf+ went on auction for 2.4k. Absolutely nuts.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Just wow
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:52 pm

God_of_War wrote:No always that simple. I am happy to take it that Grizel is worth more but I am very new to the world of AA so need to check a lot until I get used to the values.

Sorry that was a bit rude. I just assume that if you're getting into the high end AA trades you'll know the basics.

Really I just have a beef with price checks in general. Its one thing for new players making sure they are not getting lousy deals its another for traders to do so. If you're going to set up shop than it behooves you to do your own homework. Asking the community for help at that points seems a little lazy to me. That's just the way I feel.

sorry,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 am

kyan wrote:
God_of_War wrote:No always that simple. I am happy to take it that Grizel is worth more but I am very new to the world of AA so need to check a lot until I get used to the values.

Sorry that was a bit rude. I just assume that if you're getting into the high end AA trades you'll know the basics.

Really I just have a beef with price checks in general. Its one thing for new players making sure they are not getting lousy deals its another for traders to do so. If you're going to set up shop than it behooves you to do your own homework. Asking the community for help at that points seems a little lazy to me. That's just the way I feel.

sorry,
Kyan

I would respond to that by asking genuinely how am I supposed to do this myself? The prices are all wide ranging for cards that on the face of it can appear very similar. If I have trawled the pricing thread and found nothing how am I supposed to work out a trade that looked close in value to me? Asking for help from more experienced players is surely my only option.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:25 pm

God_of_War wrote:
kyan wrote:

sorry,
Kyan

I would respond to that by asking genuinely how am I supposed to do this myself? The prices are all wide ranging for cards that on the face of it can appear very similar. If I have trawled the pricing thread and found nothing how am I supposed to work out a trade that looked close in value to me? Asking for help from more experienced players is surely my only option.

Pricing is just an opinion of what a seller or buyer thinks its worth. Nothing more. If you're not confident or experience enough to deal in AA than don't. If you're not sure a deal is good don't take it. Cut your teeth in some A deals and learn the trends. Surely you shouldn't run before you learn to walk no? The things I pointed to in the first post are very basic stuff than any trader should no. Higher bp, better and more useful skill and newer summon cards in popular guild/team are all things that generally command a higher price.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 pm

I take your points on board but the thing that created uncertainty was Tengen's attack and rarity. His attack is one of the best and he is unsummonable, but his very weak skill was certainly a warning light!

Should add that I have cut my teeth on A+ trades and this is me moving on. The AA market is more unknown largely because I have had less than 2 or 3 decent AAs through my hands so far. In A+ trading I have gone from 20EP to 500EP in about 7-8 weeks so I like to think I am walking already!

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:44 pm

^^hey I just wanted to point out Tengen is summonable.
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:32 am

God_of_War wrote:I take your points on board but the thing that created uncertainty was Tengen's attack and rarity. His attack is one of the best and he is unsummonable, but his very weak skill was certainly a warning light!

Illustrates my point perfectly. Haven't even bother to do the simple thing and checking him out on the bestiary to see that he is summonable from before Grizel hence not that rare. Just throw up a post and have other people do the work for you.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:09 am

kyan wrote:
God_of_War wrote:I take your points on board but the thing that created uncertainty was Tengen's attack and rarity. His attack is one of the best and he is unsummonable, but his very weak skill was certainly a warning light!

Illustrates my point perfectly. Haven't even bother to do the simple thing and checking him out on the bestiary to see that he is summonable from before Grizel hence not that rare. Just throw up a post and have other people do the work for you.

Kyan

Wow gotta say that your attitude sucks. Lots of prices asked and opinions asked on here and you jump down my throat! What is the question and answer forum for if you get attacked every time you ask a legit question? I admit I did not think to check the Beastiary properly but that is a small oversight compared to your pretty low attitude. I did make some efforts to answer my own question first but I am sorry if I am not as expert as your good self.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 am

I think the best way to learn the price of monsters is at punt's wall lol

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:42 am

when I don't know the answer to something, I ask someone wiser than me. That's how I justify price checking... It's not much of an argument or anything because I'm not putting it up for debate, I'm just saying that this forum is here to help people, helping them with everything from trading, to basic questions, to questions about prices. If you can genuinely help a forum-mate out with something, why wouldn't you? Razz

there ARE other places to check prices, like punts wall, but in a matter of 5 minutes I saw Luka+ selling for 600, one selling for 850, and another for 730... it's just more difficult :/

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down