Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few things I still don't understand

3 posters

Go down

Few things I still don't understand Empty Few things I still don't understand

Post by HelloKitty Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:22 am

Hey everyone, pretty new to the game. I've been playing for less than a month, and have just a couple lingering questions. 1. What does Critical Up do? 2. What is stacking skills? Lets say I have a monster that's level 3 slumber, and I sacrifice it to level 1 slumber and it does a skill up. Will it go up by 3? Thanks for taking the time on a couple noob questions!!!
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Few things I still don't understand Empty Re: Few things I still don't understand

Post by qpwoalsk Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 am

critical up increases chance the monster that has the skill to do 2 x his damage

Stacking skills is sacrificing monsters with same skill to a stack, usually max is 4
then use that stack to level the monster with the skill you actually want to level. This is because after skill level 4 on any monster, the chances of increasing the skill becomes slim if you sacrifice another monster with the same skill level at 1.

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Few things I still don't understand Empty Re: Few things I still don't understand

Post by Armitaage Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 am

to explain skill leveling a bit better, it's a chance game. the higher a monster's skill, the lower the chance of success when you attempt to increase it further. however, when you use a monster with a higher skill to sacrifice to a monster, the chance of success goes up. here's an example:

monster A has Decrease Enemy Attack (5)

monster B has Decrease Enemy Attack (1)

monster C has Decrease Enemy Attack (4)

sacrificing B with the intent to raise A's skill from (5) to (6) has a much lower chance of success than sacrificing C instead. regardless if you sacrifice B or C to A, A's skill will become (6) if you are successful, not (9).

generally, sacrificing (4) skills has only a small chance to fail, you might fail 3-4 times when sacrificing repeatedly from (5) to (20), unless you are VERY unlucky. sacrificing (5) skills has a significantly higher success rate, you are unlikely to fail more than one time from (5) to (20), and even that is considered to be unlucky, but making a stack of (5) is much, much, much, much more difficult than making a stack of (4).
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down