Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Vlad+, Balrog, and More! Also selling Crystals(by Order)!

3 posters

Go down

Selling Vlad+, Balrog, and More! Also selling Crystals(by Order)! Empty Selling Vlad+, Balrog, and More! Also selling Crystals(by Order)!

Post by Renathall Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:28 pm

First off thanks for viewing my thread. i am looking to sell the monsters below for EP, BP, or high quality AAs (which I know won't happen). My ID is 2247450302 and i also have a post on "Haaste"'s wall (he was ranked 9th overall in the old overall rankings).

In addition to selling the monsters below i am also willing to farm crystals for people, I sell at 14:1 but larger offers may deserve a better price. Crystals are by order and if you wish to have your order fulfilled quickly you can pay for "rush shipping".

AA:
Vlad+ (Skill: 5) (Level: 60)
Rot Cast x2
Dragon of Venus
Omni Dragon, Kanna
Dragon of Terra

Balrog
Nidhog+ (4)
Devil Ripper
Dark Elf Beserker

Terra Ogame+ (Prog!)
Beast Soul KNight x2
Jade Rhino Beetle
Dust Colossus
Sky Dragon

Slave Dance Sorceress
WWO
Blood Rush Vanessa
WWE
Tiamut

Anyways thanks again for reading my thread and have a good day!

Renathall

Back to top Go down

Selling Vlad+, Balrog, and More! Also selling Crystals(by Order)! Empty Re: Selling Vlad+, Balrog, and More! Also selling Crystals(by Order)!

Post by Getowned88 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 pm

I want balrog but ur allies are full

Getowned88

Back to top Go down

Selling Vlad+, Balrog, and More! Also selling Crystals(by Order)! Empty Re: Selling Vlad+, Balrog, and More! Also selling Crystals(by Order)!

Post by Daviddroid Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 pm

How much for beast soul knight x2?

Daviddroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Renathall Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Sorry for the ally problem, also Balrog is sold. Also for the beast souls make an offer, I'm not good with prices -_-.

Renathall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down