Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to properly enhance clan facilities

2 posters

Go down

How to properly enhance clan facilities Empty How to properly enhance clan facilities

Post by Joe Smoe Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 pm

By popular demand, I have been elected general of my clan! As general, I have a few questions concerning the proper way to go about my responsibility of enhancing the clan facilities DEF ATK HP...

In Armitaage's excellent formation guide (good reading if you haven't) it is pointed out that most teams are built around attack power and from my own observations I find this generality to be true. Therefore it seems that building out your DEFense facility first would be more advantageous than enhancing the ATtacK facility or HP facility unless your clan is made up of rather weak teams. Am I on track or completely off base?

So if DEF is first, then what is second? Should HP be built out next or should ATK and HP be built up evenly (1 up for you, 1 up for you) or is it wiser to completely build out the ATK facility next?

Comments? Suggestions? Observations?

Joe Smoe

Back to top Go down

How to properly enhance clan facilities Empty Re: How to properly enhance clan facilities

Post by Armitaage Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:31 pm

me, i rather ask my clanmates to decide for me, and i simply spend the gold in the appropriate facility. however, if the decision is entirely up to you, i would suggest this rule of thumb:

if most of the clan has A+ formations, enhance atk first. the def of A+ forms is generally so low that +5% to def is damn near useless.

if most of the clan has AA/+ formations, enhance def first. AA/+ teams have significantly higher def and health, so enhancing those first is a very good idea.

going back to A+ forms for a sec, after maxing atk, the next one would depend on which A+ forms are most common in the clan. if they're rancor beasts, go health. if they're psycho demons/(winged)brutes, go def.

but again, just hold a vote in the clan, and see what they ask you to enhance. the order is very situational, so asking for your clans input is the best thing you can do.

ps: thanks for the compliment ^-^
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down