Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McKizz! - Trade with me! Selling & buying too, but prefer trades. Huge List!

+8
GoS
huydung
DarkXSin
gcubed16
HatamotoChi
Lucient
Getowned88
McKizz
12 posters

Go down

McKizz! - Trade with me! Selling & buying too, but prefer trades. Huge List! Empty McKizz! - Trade with me! Selling & buying too, but prefer trades. Huge List!

Post by McKizz Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Greetings fellow Dark Summoners! [[UPDATE - I'm quitting the game. For a comprehensive list, PM me ONLY IF YOU'RE SERIOUS. I'm selling everything I have between 2 accounts for $30 USD. Including a ton of skill creatures, Max level A+, some AAs, and more.]]

Last edited by McKizz on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
McKizz
McKizz

Back to top Go down

McKizz! - Trade with me! Selling & buying too, but prefer trades. Huge List! Empty Re: McKizz! - Trade with me! Selling & buying too, but prefer trades. Huge List!

Post by Getowned88 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 pm

I have a ghoul warrior A+

Getowned88

Back to top Go down

McKizz! - Trade with me! Selling & buying too, but prefer trades. Huge List! Empty Re: McKizz! - Trade with me! Selling & buying too, but prefer trades. Huge List!

Post by McKizz Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Getowned88 wrote:I have a ghoul warrior A+

Do you see anything that appeals to you?
McKizz
McKizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucient Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:44 pm

I have centaurus, metal shell seeker+, and hydra. Do you have any EP to trade?

Lucient

Back to top Go down

Post by McKizz Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:53 pm

I have very few EP, thus I'm saving those for my highly needed monsters. (A - Magic Light Dragon, A - Demon Dragon, Kanna, and
A - Courage Child Brigitte)
McKizz
McKizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucient Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:58 pm

I have a Demon Dragon, Kanna but I'm reluctant to trade since I was going to try and build a team. What can you offer for it?

Lucient

Back to top Go down

Post by McKizz Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Thanks for the reply Lucient. I checked out your Shop and posted a counter offer there. (Easier to see your Wish List that way.)
McKizz
McKizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Getowned88 Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

McKizz wrote:
Getowned88 wrote:I have a ghoul warrior A+

Do you see anything that appeals to you?

Asura appeals to me

Getowned88

Back to top Go down

Post by HatamotoChi Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Trade you a Dragon of Mercury for Demon Bait Insect.

HatamotoChi

https://www.facebook.com/greg.eiler

Back to top Go down

Post by gcubed16 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:01 pm

I have a Ghoul Warrior A and a Rot Cast AA, I'll trade them for Asura, hit me an offer in game

gcubed16

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkXSin Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Trade you Flame eifu, Centarus + and hydra for your Asura

I also have a courage child id be willing to trade PM me if you wanna talk more

DarkXSin

Back to top Go down

Post by huydung Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:31 am

I have dust+ and rot cast as well if u want

huydung

Back to top Go down

Post by GoS Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 am

i have metal shell seeker+ and ghoul warrior+.

offer in EP/BP (with 2:1 on BP:EP). leave me a message in game if interested.
GoS
GoS

http://www.ds-forum.com/t8590-oh-my-gos-shop

Back to top Go down

McKizz! - Trade with me! Selling & buying too, but prefer trades. Huge List! Empty Dragon of Mars

Post by Enigmias Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:16 am

I'm interested in your Mars reg if your willing to sell for 1ep.
Enigmias
Enigmias

Back to top Go down

Post by Pleuvoir Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:36 am

i got hydra, offer?

Pleuvoir

Back to top Go down

Post by zeroez Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:54 am

I have a forsaken birth fiend but I'm new and have no eye for value. >.< I have no idea what I can get for it. I am in the tyranny guild so I should trade for something in psycho right?

zeroez

Back to top Go down

Post by xViiZe Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:56 am

i have dust colossus, ghoul warrior a+, and centaurus...Trade??

xViiZe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down