Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google Play Gift Card

4 posters

Go down

Google Play Gift Card Empty Google Play Gift Card

Post by bacsiha Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 am

I heard that some people get dark summon by using google play gift card
but idk how to get that thing
can anyone tell me where and how I can get that gift card
I dont have any android device Sad

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Google Play Gift Card Empty Re: Google Play Gift Card

Post by mewantcookies Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

U go to one of those stores listed that's near u, u buy it and put the code in your google play account.
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:51 am

bacsiha wrote:I heard that some people get dark summon by using google play gift card
but idk how to get that thing
can anyone tell me where and how I can get that gift card
I dont have any android device Sad

to use a google play gift card you have to have an account on the google play store, which is only available on android devices and computers running an android emulator, though you probably won't find anyone on this forum to tell you how to get an emulator running. if you don't have any device running android, then google play cards will not help you get dark summons.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Tks all
Can I use itune gift card instead?
And how can I get that
Im using iphone

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:59 pm

perhaps you could, i wouldn't know, i do not use iDevices(i'm personally very set against anything made by apple and there is not a power on earth, in heaven, or in hell, that could change my mind). i imagine browsing apple's website might yield some answers on getting an itunes gift card. these gift crads will not let you automatically get a set number of summons, whether you use android or iOS, but rather allow you to buy soul points worth however much dollars the card has at most, which you can then use to perform dark summons. honestly, unless you receive one as a gift, you might as well just buy soul points directly with your credit/debit card.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Well the way it's set up, the interface to buy soul points is IN the APPLICATION, although the actual buying of the soul points (at least on Android) happens through the GOOGLE PLAY STORE APPLICATION. If when you buy soul points on an iPhone it is through the apple app store, which it probably is, then you can use a gift card. You don't even have to buy them to find out,

just go to the soul points shop on Dark Summoner and click buy on one of the amounts, if it sends you to the apple app store, then yes, a gift card will work. Gift cards for apple can be bought at places like gamestop, target, walmart, certain gas stations, etc. They aren't hard to find, it's kind of a waste to buy it online and pay shipping and wait for it to arrive.

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:14 pm

By the way, I'm also a devoted Android user, so I'm not sure whether or not there is a difference between itunes and apple app store gift cards, I'm pretture sure there are, but either way, if both exist, just get the apple app store gift card.

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down