Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance of summoning an AA using a dark summon

+4
raven10732
Xoct
dr4ko
RonnieTT
8 posters

Go down

Chance of summoning an AA using a dark summon Empty Chance of summoning an AA using a dark summon

Post by RonnieTT Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:12 pm

I've done like 50 dark summons and got nothing! What are the chances of getting an AA?

RonnieTT

Back to top Go down

Chance of summoning an AA using a dark summon Empty Re: Chance of summoning an AA using a dark summon

Post by dr4ko Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:09 am

0,00001 at normal and 0,00003 when triple chance hahahahah
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Chance of summoning an AA using a dark summon Empty Re: Chance of summoning an AA using a dark summon

Post by Xoct Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Odds of them summoning an AA through a dark summon are so low that it is not even worth buying Dark Summons.

Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by raven10732 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

So far, 0 for 450. (This does include a lot of free dark summons- I'm not sure if epic dark summons are included in the count... but those have all been 0 as well)

raven10732

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:04 pm

raven10732 wrote:So far, 0 for 450. (This does include a lot of free dark summons- I'm not sure if epic dark summons are included in the count... but those have all been 0 as well)

wow u must have bad luck? i gotten like 3 AAs and had no where near 100 ds let alone 450
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by raven10732 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 am

Horrible, horrible luck. I waited for it to change for a while, finally gave up and realized if I was going to waste real money, may as well buy EP.

raven10732

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Well... I just got Vlad The Executioner from my 35th Dark Summon. Not sure if it matters but I was also on my 720th Summon [Not sure if that number represents all summons I have done in general]
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:43 pm

raven10732 wrote:So far, 0 for 450. (This does include a lot of free dark summons- I'm not sure if epic dark summons are included in the count... but those have all been 0 as well)

That's my experience. No AA on 100+ dark summon (all free though) and 40+ epic dark. I don't even see AA teasers in the dark traps etc...

On the last stalactite event 80+ summons and I got 1 31bp and 2 23bp monsters. One the other hand my clan mate 1 million crystals collected and no AA either so I don't feel so bad.

On the 2 lotteries. The best I got was 2 number match. I'm going to have a talk with my stat teacher about odds evening out. I must be playing with rigged dice lol

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamblade Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:39 pm

3 epic from the lottery and 1 AA (Nyar) for me. Not too bad Smile
Never get a AA from a normal dark sumon, free or not.

Dreamblade

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 pm

kyan wrote:

That's my experience. No AA on 100+ dark summon (all free though) and 40+ epic dark. I don't even see AA teasers in the dark traps etc...

On the last stalactite event 80+ summons and I got 1 31bp and 2 23bp monsters. One the other hand my clan mate 1 million crystals collected and no AA either so I don't feel so bad.

On the 2 lotteries. The best I got was 2 number match. I'm going to have a talk with my stat teacher about odds evening out. I must be playing with rigged dice lol

Kyan

Lol for some reason the 'gambler's fallacy' comes to mind.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:53 pm

silentsong wrote:
kyan wrote:

Kyan

Lol for some reason the 'gambler's fallacy' comes to mind.

lol. It sux to be on the short end of the small sample size. Crying or Very sad

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down