Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleep Spirit

5 posters

Go down

Sleep Spirit Empty Sleep Spirit

Post by Dark Impact Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Okay, so most of us agree that slumbering breath is about as useful as a roast shit sandwich, but even so, I haven't even picked up on a trail of a sleep spirit lately, it's like they're all... gone. I haven't been looking for one, but it's been at least a month since I've seen one on someones wishlist, someone selling one in auction, etc. Do you think taskmasters like the cast-killers set out on a mission to sacrifice every last sleep spirit to their monsters?

Lol, and also, I was selling a Balrog+m(4) a while ago, and I got a trade request for it with a Flame Kagutsuchi+m(20), I would've been excited, had he not SWITCHED DECREASE ENEMY DEFENSE TO SLUMBERING BREATH! I was about to ask him what his favorite brand of paint chips was.

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Sleep Spirit Empty Re: Sleep Spirit

Post by raven10732 Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:02 pm

I think that's a good skill switch if you're trying to unlock the "no kill" DS achievement.

raven10732

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Dark Impact wrote:
Lol, and also, I was selling a Balrog+m(4) a while ago, and I got a trade request for it with a Flame Kagutsuchi+m(20), I would've been excited, had he not SWITCHED DECREASE ENEMY DEFENSE TO SLUMBERING BREATH! I was about to ask him what his favorite brand of paint chips was.

LOL

I've been seeing someone trying to sell a paimon+(20) crit for ~100ep on the rankings for like the past month
DEA asura too.... ppl do some weird stuff with those skill spirits lol

I think the worst one ever is a Selene A with celest lightning... not A+... A

people do some pretty weird stuff lol
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm

i have seen a carbuncle C(not even a plus) with lightening, apparently the guy found out later that its a bad idea and was trying to get like 30-40 eps selling it lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:05 pm

applesauce wrote:i have seen a carbuncle C(not even a plus) with lightening, apparently the guy found out later that its a bad idea and was trying to get like 30-40 eps selling it lol

lmao, I've always use "carbuncle with celest" sarcastically as facetious statement about poor skill spirit use. I can't believe someone actually did that Sleep Spirit 2672252935
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by raven10732 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Man, picking that up to quickly level another card with celest would be a steal!!

raven10732

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down