Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom Tower Reward Card Values?

3 posters

Go down

Phantom Tower Reward Card Values? Empty Phantom Tower Reward Card Values?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 pm

My question is this: What is the long term value of the Phantom Tower Reward Cards (NWDragon, Fairy, Sphinx) given that by the end of the event, the current market will be flooded with them. As of now they seem to have OK trade value, but if supply is high, then the value will drop right?
Anyways I was just curious...

Back to top Go down

Phantom Tower Reward Card Values? Empty Re: Phantom Tower Reward Card Values?

Post by Drag0n Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm

you would think do but the Blood Bluch Vanessa from stamps seems to not have lost its value.. It seems that only the Lords lost value as they are readily available.. also as you plus the new monsters their value will increase and the regular ones will stay at a good level as many will be looking to plus their own. On top of all this there is always the collectors factor and the fact that some will want it to prop their team (i.e if they are going for an all psycho team).

I guess what I am saying is that it may lose a little value but i highly doubt it will lose much =D
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by nerdydan Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm

the people who have these monsters will want to keep them since they are good. the people that want these monsters will have to take them from people who still want them.

an increase in supply does not necessarily mean a decrease in price. This is because in this case the supply and demand are related (only people who want them will bother getting to floor 100 and 200).

nerdydan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soujiro Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 am

but there was a dip in the value of djinn and vanessa because they made them available through dark summon. I got another djin one time. However, they still retain their value well because djinn is a must for any (impulse)demon formation, being a steady top 5 (or 3) strongest impulse demon. BBvanessa is also a staple for psycho brute and has been coveted by most from other guilds to just for the sake of having one Smile It just so happens that sin and psycho are the top two guilds in terms of members so more poeple are looking for them.

as for the tower monsters, well, nether is the strongest wyrm so far, fairy tita is also very strong because increase party attack is always wanted. Its just that you need the (+) to get their awesome ability. So for the unsuspecting people who dont know their (+) ability, they dont think much of these tower monsters.

oh and one more thing, as they increase the monster library, then the chances of getting these monsters through summoning also goes down Twisted Evil

Soujiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm

yes the nether is delicious!
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down