Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying sin with ep

2 posters

Go down

Buying sin with ep Empty Buying sin with ep

Post by Thesick Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Things I will buy for ep and the amount of ep I will give. I'd you think it is low balling or bidding your an idiot. 11 ep is 12 dollars. When Pokemon came out no one ever tried to spend 20 dollars on a card with face to face trading, meaning from person to person. Only seriouse collectors would pay more and lets be honest.... Those guys are still wacking off to misty in there grandmas basement.

11 ep is 12 dollars, you do the math.

Item, the amount I offer.
Beelzebub-8 ep(about 10 dollar offer)
Ladon+-10 ep(11 dollar offer)
Blob+- 2 ep
Berserker+3 ep
Black wings+3ep
Pit+- 7ep

I'll say again, I'd u post to complain about my offers your flooding. Which is against the forum rules. Pm me for my character I'd for trade, or I will post on rank 1s board

Thesick

Back to top Go down

Buying sin with ep Empty Re: Buying sin with ep

Post by jwbland Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Just because you think that the current economy for Dark Summoner is ridiculous, price wise, doesn't mean you can write a paragraph about it and you can get great deals like that.

jwbland

Back to top Go down

Post by Thesick Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 am

Read much? That's what I'm offering for said cards. I am/can/ will pay that much for those cards. I didn't just post a topic under trades to complain I simply added a stfu section to the criers before I listed out what I wanted and what I would pay for it. It makes it simpler for ppl willing to accept the ep I offer and for them to contact me directly so we can trade. Try reading the whole post next time. K? Thnx

Thesick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down