Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

waiting for the 5th sin 22 bp brute

4 posters

Go down

waiting for the 5th sin 22 bp brute Empty waiting for the 5th sin 22 bp brute

Post by lasthuhu Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:11 am

there have been 4 sin 22bp brute yet
dragonid lust vert ardeyuna
if the 5th released then we got a 5-combo sin brute team(not the common sense)

lasthuhu

Back to top Go down

waiting for the 5th sin 22 bp brute Empty Re: waiting for the 5th sin 22 bp brute

Post by lasthuhu Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:10 am

btw if y put these 5 monster in a team
bwod dragonid lust vert ardeyuna

its a 4 combo sin brute team

and their skill is 3 guild down crit+ and beast down

totally a beast crusher

lasthuhu

Back to top Go down

waiting for the 5th sin 22 bp brute Empty Re: waiting for the 5th sin 22 bp brute

Post by silentsong Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:08 am

No agi = fail

but clever, though.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:29 am

lasthuhu wrote:btw if y put these 5 monster in a team

totally a beast crusher

I do something similar to that actually, I used to do pure psycho winged brutes, but they were disappointingly low statted (especially attack!) even at max level.

Now I use WWSP/BWOD/Hilda/Clarissa/WWE, which is 4x combo, 3guild down, IPD, and Agi, I know it's not the end-all be-all A+ team (I'm working on leveling/skilling up my psycho demon team) But they almost always win when they attack first, not to mention they're pretty to look at Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by lasthuhu Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 pm

JessicaMD wrote:
lasthuhu wrote:btw if y put these 5 monster in a team

totally a beast crusher

I do something similar to that actually, I used to do pure psycho winged brutes, but they were disappointingly low statted (especially attack!) even at max level.

Now I use WWSP/BWOD/Hilda/Clarissa/WWE, which is 4x combo, 3guild down, IPD, and Agi, I know it's not the end-all be-all A+ team (I'm working on leveling/skilling up my psycho demon team) But they almost always win when they attack first, not to mention they're pretty to look at Razz

yes,what u say is right,to all wing team,there is always a monster with extrem low atk that almost cant do any damage to high bp monster.So wing team is like a beautiful dream --- feels good but no use at all.Every time i saw someone sell wing brute team in 200 ep+,Embarassed

I fought many 5 combo wing brute team,even with +20 atk sgq,wwe and wwo's atk is terribly bad,and my 4 combo sin demon team can slice them easily.

lasthuhu

Back to top Go down

Post by lasthuhu Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:26 pm

silentsong wrote:No agi = fail

but clever, though.

most time what u say is right

but if some one crazy enough to lvup beast down skill to 20

and lvup all 3 guild down skill to 20

these team can beat any beast team(include 5 aa+ beast team)

because its 80%atk- and 80%def-

lasthuhu

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Well, that's because the only winged or agility brute is really low statted. It think pit is a nearly identical case.

DCC and Marbas are the best agi monsters since they actually have good stats alongside agility, I think DCC more so than Marbas since psycho demons are stronger than sin beasts, and the prices really show that.

almost any agi combo team is going to have a really weak monster unless they're psy demons, sin beasts, or cov wyrms,

It also comes down more to agi than attack i think

5x winged demons have some crazy attack power, but all you need to beat one is (1) agility, since their defense and hp suck.

I know what you mean about the pathetic attack on some of those psycho winged brutes... I originally used SGQ and WWO, but I switched them for BWOD and Hilda since the new two are high attack ones, and I'm using agi so I don't really have to worry about their crappy defense lol. And if I run into someone with higher agility, I lose by default anyways lol.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by lasthuhu Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm

JessicaMD wrote:Well, that's because the only winged or agility brute is really low statted. It think pit is a nearly identical case.

DCC and Marbas are the best agi monsters since they actually have good stats alongside agility, I think DCC more so than Marbas since psycho demons are stronger than sin beasts, and the prices really show that.

almost any agi combo team is going to have a really weak monster unless they're psy demons, sin beasts, or cov wyrms,

It also comes down more to agi than attack i think

5x winged demons have some crazy attack power, but all you need to beat one is (1) agility, since their defense and hp suck.

I know what you mean about the pathetic attack on some of those psycho winged brutes... I originally used SGQ and WWO, but I switched them for BWOD and Hilda since the new two are high attack ones, and I'm using agi so I don't really have to worry about their crappy defense lol. And if I run into someone with higher agility, I lose by default anyways lol.

pit performs much better than wwe,because pit has 5xxx atk,and sin demon team have def- and atk+ skill.

If my knowledge is right,physco has no demon with def- skill,so the only way for physco wing team to beat sin demon team is raise wwoh's impulse down skill to a decent level

lasthuhu

Back to top Go down

Post by lasthuhu Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 pm

what i think is a-team give three team-building method,the 3 method build a fist,scissor and cloth circle.

but most player only find 2 of them

the 3 method is

1. agi team, first atk with atk and def balance

2.wing team,high atk but low def

3.defensive team,low atk but hight def

defensive team>agi team>wing team>defensive team

in my search in database i find physco beast can build a idea defensive team.because physco beast has def+ and atk- skill and heal skill! and u can find 1 8xxx def and 3 6xxx def physco beast.

i collect those monster,and ready to do a test.but i am sin player,so the result might not be that impressive

lasthuhu

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:44 pm

psycho has two demons with ded, leth and dawn...

standard psycho team has
DCC (agi)
Leth/Dawn (ded)
Sekh/Selene (ipa)
Typhon/Blue Steel/Vic (imp down, good stats, or vic)
Lewd/SDD (p-strike)

or at least the first iteration (DCC, leth, sekh, typhon, lewd) is what I have, and most other forms use some iteration of that list above.

also, all a psycho brute team needs to do to beat sin demons is to have higher agility at lower overall skill levels, if brutes and demons are same lvl and skill, demons win because they have better stats overall

Wing team can only really be done with brutes and wyrms (wwe and lind), any other A wing team is a bad idea because they have low defense/high att, and will get creamed first round by anything with even 1 agility.

defense team w/o agility IS a thing, I think it's most popular with cov mystics, and sin wyrms are defensive (and have agility), also AA teams work with defense the same way A teams work with attacks.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 pm

lasthuhu wrote:what i think is a-team give three team-building method,the 3 method build a fist,scissor and cloth circle.

but most player only find 2 of them

the 3 method is

1. agi team, first atk with atk and def balance

2.wing team,high atk but low def

3.defensive team,low atk but hight def

defensive team>agi team>wing team>defensive team

in my search in database i find physco beast can build a idea defensive team.because physco beast has def+ and atk- skill and heal skill! and u can find 1 8xxx def and 3 6xxx def physco beast.

i collect those monster,and ready to do a test.but i am sin player,so the result might not be that impressive

I don't think this will work mainly because defensive bonuses are lower than attack bonuses and for A+ monsters have stats skew towards attack rather than defense. In order for a defensive team to work, they have to last a minimum of 2-3 attack. You'll be hard press to find one capable of that even with +def(20) and -atk(20). Its possible if you throw guild down in there but that gets expensive to level. I have yet to see a successful A+ defensive oriented team. Even with a 8k and 6k defense beast you'll run up against sin demon that have average 7.0k and more bonuses than defense.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down