Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Question] Is monster BP related to attack speed??

4 posters

Go down

[Question] Is monster BP related to attack speed?? Empty [Question] Is monster BP related to attack speed??

Post by anger Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 am

It's said that high BP means higher speed to launch attack, but in my formation it doesn't looked that way.

I'm in the middle of formation transform so the team looks weird, they are:

1.Quetzalcoatl+ BP24
2.Balrog+ BP24
3.Spite devil mage+ BP23
4.Dragon of Jupiter+ BP16
5.Child of Pit+ BP13

But higher bp doesn't launch attack prior to lower ones. the sequence is
1.BP24 → 4.BP16→ 2.BP24→ 5.BP13→ 3.BP23

So the question is: is BP related to attack speed? If not, how to know the attack speed of the monsters?
anger
anger

Back to top Go down

[Question] Is monster BP related to attack speed?? Empty Re: [Question] Is monster BP related to attack speed??

Post by ryesteve Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 am

anger wrote:But higher bp doesn't launch attack prior to lower ones.
That's because whoever said they do, is wrong. In general, it goes by the rarity and position in the formation... there are a few exception... for example, Selene has a higher inate agility, so she will go before other A+'s. And of course Pre Strike skill trumps rarity and agility.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

[Question] Is monster BP related to attack speed?? Empty Re: [Question] Is monster BP related to attack speed??

Post by anger Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 am

Oh wow! Thanks a lot, that solve the big question and instantly improves my attack efficiency. Thanks a lot!
anger
anger

Back to top Go down

Post by clutchjunkie Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Has anyone noticed that the event wyrms agility seems to be a bit higher than normal? In my team, any event wyrms (I have used mars, uranus, and saturn so far) seem to go first most of the time, even when I was without an agi up monster for a while. And has anyone done any testing on what monsters have better agility than others?

Maybe we should get a group together, bank all our gold, and attack the crap out of each other and keep track of the data so we can figure out what monsters are faster. Just an idea.

clutchjunkie

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 pm

clutchjunkie wrote:Has anyone noticed that the event wyrms agility seems to be a bit higher than normal? In my team, any event wyrms (I have used mars, uranus, and saturn so far) seem to go first most of the time, even when I was without an agi up monster for a while. And has anyone done any testing on what monsters have better agility than others?

Maybe we should get a group together, bank all our gold, and attack the crap out of each other and keep track of the data so we can figure out what monsters are faster. Just an idea.

I have not check other wyrms but mercury and jupiter are not faster than normal. Its your formation max level? With the same agility, higher level monster go before lower level one.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down