Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyrm down maybe?

+4
kheimon
larry378
faithnomorex
Abhorrence
8 posters

Go down

Wyrm down maybe? Empty Wyrm down maybe?

Post by Abhorrence Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:05 am

With the wave of "new skills" slowly destroying the idea of species teams is anyone else ready for some creatures with "wyrm down"? Every other species already has 3 or more creatures with skills that cripple them, but not Wyrm. Wyrm creatures have flooded into the game and no one yet has a reliable way to bring them down to the level everyone else is now at. Anyone else see this as a problem?
Abhorrence
Abhorrence

Back to top Go down

Wyrm down maybe? Empty Re: Wyrm down maybe?

Post by faithnomorex Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 am

As a player who uses the standard covert winged wyrm team... no, i do not see a problem with this.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:00 pm

As a player who uses an impulse wyrm team, has the standard covert winged wyrm team (build solely for dragon wall, at which point I just loved it so much I decided to keep it), and is currently working on leveling up a 4AA+ winged wyrm team. no, i do not see a problem with this either Razz

no problem at ALL
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by kheimon Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:44 pm

There is no crawler down skill but I don't see anyone complaining...
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Crawlers need all the help they can get Wink
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:08 pm

as a demon user, yeah, i see a problem, lol. if we're gonna have species downs, i say we ought to have species down for EVERY species. that would stabilize the game, and return it to it's former rock, paper, scissors style of play, which the dragon wall utterly destroyed.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Slinger1 Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:31 pm

my other thoughts beside species down:
agility down
anyone want agility down as well Surprised?

Slinger1

Back to top Go down

Post by kheimon Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

For the very first time since this game is on, covert has arguably the best A+ team. Can't we get a little more fun after all these dry months when psycho and impulse demons were way stronger than any covert team?

If impulse/psycho demons get wyrm down, it'll be just as unfair since their teams are way better skill and stats wise:
-Covert wyrms have no DED, the other two do.
-Necessary IPA monster is a lot weaker (Sky vs Asura/Sekhmet or Selene)
-Covert wyrms have repeated skills with Vritra and Quetz and not many options for replacement (mercury? not very good and useless skill).
-Hardest 2 hitters are Quetz and Lind, whereas sin has Flame Kag, Balrog and Spite (all better atk than Quetz) and psycho has Blue Steel, Leth, Victoria and SDD (all better atk than quetz)
-Only advantage wyrms have (beside demon down) is the winged bonus... also a better agi monster than sin (but not psycho)

If demon teams get a wyrm down, covert deserves new winged wyrms to be able to catch up (DED or stronger IPA would be awesome). Another fair option would be to release wyrm down, but give it only to other species for now (sin beasts/ wyrms and psycho creations/brutes)
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 pm

The covert wyrm team have been around for a long time and it has been competitive since it premier with quetz. Dragon wall made it stronger but it was viable before. The covert beast team has also been around for a long time and is competitive too. The recent events have made it even better.

It seem Ateam is actively pushing people away from Sin and towards rancor. Problem is they don't have a guild change mechanism and starting player don't know anything about this. Their intro is misleading and hasn't change since the game started so most end up choosing Sin because it promise Sin has more attack. That's not even true anymore particularly on at the high end A+/AA+ level.

The recent event rewards for sin are undeads (gag) whereas rancor has gotten wyrms/beasts and psycho demon. The last time sin teams have gotten an upgrade is way back in repudiate lab with flame kag. The wyrm from dragon wall isn't much help to a sin wyrm team. Kanna is so-so and everything else is undead. No serious sin player runs undead even though Sara and Emporer are great undead AA.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down